✿Chapter 2: Memories from Last Night

Kido POV

I couldn't sleep at all. I kept replaying the events from last night in my head.

"Ugh," I said as I covered my face with my pillow. I have to admit, I liked it, but he's still an idiot. He could be toying with me for all I know!

"Kido?" I heard Mary call as she knocked on my door.

"Come in!" I yelled back.

She opened the door and I saw that Seto was with her.

"Mornin'~," he said in a peppy tone. That's kinda weird...

"Good morning?" I said, unsure of this atmosphere between them. Mary was holding a tray, which had one cup of tea, a sugar packet and a spoon next to it, and she set it down on my nightstand.

"We don't want you to get sick or something because of what happened yesterday, so I brought you some tea in case you felt a little ill," Mary explained.

I smiled. "Thanks, Mary. I'm actually feeling okay, but I'll drink it anyway." I put myself in a sitting position and grabbed the tea from the nightstand.

"Is that all you guys wanted?" I asked while I tore the sugar packet and put it in the cup.

"Well, since you asked, I wanted to inform you that Mary and I are dating," Seto said while hugging Mary. I dropped the packet of sugar in the teacup.

"Huh??" I asked while setting my cup down. "When did this happen?"

"Haha, well, last night-"

I cut Mary off of her sentence. She was blushing slightly. "Okay, never mind. Don't wanna know. Shoo, love birds, before I actually get sick," I teased.

"It-it wasn't like that!" Mary blushed even more and Seto laughed. Mary then left to make breakfast, with Seto trailing behind her, and I think I saw them hold hands. How... cute.

Then I remembered what Mary said. Last night. The memories of me and Kano popped up in my head.

"Kano, you idiot, dummy, pervert," I went on as I hugged my knees and hid my face.

Narrator POV

Today was Saturday, which was a day when almost everyone works at their job. The only people that don't are Kano, Mary, and Konoha. They usually work on Sundays and Wednesdays. And, well, Momo's job as an idol is almost a 24/7 kind of thing.

Before Kido went to work, she had remembered that she didn't charge her phone the night before. It was only 23% now.

"Damn it," she mumbled before turning off her phone and putting it in her pocket. She then hurried to the bus stop, where it would take her near NicoNico Sound, a store where they sold songs and records. She enjoyed it there because it was basically her job to listen to music and give others her opinion on her favorite music.

Her uniform was a red collar shirt and black skinny jeans, and on her shirt was a big, silver iPod with headphones, and a tag on her right side that said her name, "Tsubomi".

Today was always a busy day. Every Saturday they would have some kind of sale, so sometimes there were some customers she couldn't stand.

After 5 hours of working her butt off, her shift was finally over. "Bye!" She yelled to her co-worker, Mei. She waved, then continued to work.

Kido then walked to the bus stop and turned her phone on. She had 3 text messages. One was from Seto.

I'm taking Mary out to buy groceries, and she said she'll do the cooking.