Chapter 11: Blurring The Lines

MICAH

I step to the side to let Travis in before walking toward my room. Travis grabbed my arm chuckling at me.

"Go get you clothes"

"Por que?" I faced him

"Our sleep over at my house remember?"

"Travis---"

"Just get the clothes Micah"

Travis kissed my cheeks and before letting me go and I wanted to melt. Travis just didn't know what he was doing to me. I wasn't going to let him or anyone else find out either. I packed my things thinking about the bet Reagan and I made after the wedding.

***FLASHBACK***

Reagan walked in the shop laughing hysterically with Carmen. I shook my head as they walked up to the desk.

"What yall hoes kee keeing about?"

"We were just taking bets as to how long before you turn Travis out" Carmen laughed "I just want to say I gave you a month"

"Dude!"

"Hey" Reagan giggled "I said two weeks"

"Fuck both of yall! Travis is just my friend"

"Yall been hanging out every day since the wedding"

"Because we are friends"

"Look my brother and you banging it out is not my cup of tea but as one of your best friend's I would like to believe I know what would be best for both of you and from what I see that would be each other"

I shook my head as I felt myself blush.

"OMG" Carmen yelled "You like him!"

"Shhhh! Ralph is going to come out here with all that fucking yelling"

"You do!" Reagan fell back on the couch

"Damn yall!" I sighed "Fuck! Maybe I like him a little! But! But! But.... we just friends. I'm not trying to get with him and he's not trying to get with me. We actually like being friends. So please stop pressing the issue before yall slip up and say something around him"

"Too late" Carmen said under her breath

"WHAT?" I jumped up "Carmen!"

"It wasn't me! It was Keith" she pouted "I told him I thought yall would be a good fit and the next time Travis came over to watch the game I heard them talking about you and him. He was gushing about you girl! But then per usually he started with yall just friends bullshit"

"Oh my god!"

"Listen B" Reagan sat up "We just playing. Nobody is going to tell Travis anything.... but be real. You feeling him right?"

I paused as I thought about it.

"I mean Travis would be my perfect guy" I shook my head smiling "But we just different"

***END FLASHBACK***

I finish packing up my stuff and throwing on my savage hoodie before walking out my room. Travis was leaning against my door smirking at me.

"You gone put on pants?"

"Nope!"

I walked pass him and we headed to the car. We rode to his house in silence but I could feel him looking at me ever so often. When we got there, I jumped out and walked to the door ahead of him. I waited on him at the elevator but he grabbed my hand when I hit the button.