Chapter 24: Ignorance Is Bliss

MICAH

After our day together I was back on a plane to Miami to finish the shoot. I definitely upset with the situation anymore, and Travis made sure to leave a lasting reminder on why I'm so in love with him. I definitely felt irrational once we talked about it. Travis didn't agree though. He felt like he should've done more and I appreciate him for that.

As soon as I landed I was back in work mode and on the set. I fought through feeling sick and nauseous to finish the shoot. Payton tried to convince me to go back to the house and rest because he was sure I was sick from the back to back traveling but I knew it was just in my mind. Plus Dave had to go back home so I didn't have anyone to be with if I went to the house.

After the shoot, Chris and I did go get some food for everyone and had a game at the house. I made rules of no smoking at the house so they were drinking and playing while I was just laying on the couch watching. Chris eventually sat down with me and I fell asleep laying in his lap while he rubbed my hair.

I woke up when everyone was asleep in random spots on the floor. Chris had moved to the floor in front the couch. I appreciate that he stopped making passes at me. I took the moment to send a message to Travis explaining that I was sick. I knew he was sleep but I missed him.

TRAVIS

I've been super busy with work since the party. New contract and old were on me for business and it was exciting. Today though, I was picking up Micah from the airport. She's been sick a lot since she left back to Miami a couple days ago but she refuses to rest.

I parked and got out headed inside to fine my baby. I wasn't prepared when she run up and jumped on my back. I laughed putting her door so I could get my hug then her bags. We headed to the car talking about the videos.

"I'm glad everything went well baby"

"Thanks babe" she sighed "I feel really good today. I think I just missed you and being at home"

"You sure you don't want to go to the doctor"

"Nahh I'm good. Plus we are opening in two weeks so Carmen and me on the ball"

"Baby---"

"You'll be busy so you won't even notice I'm just as busy" she laughed "I'm good"

"But you don't know how to rest. I know how to leave work and chill. Like today"

She sighed and looked at me "I hate it when you're right"

"So what you gone do?"

"I already sent Carmen the text. So you and I are having a best friend's day!"

I smiled at her before leaning over and giving her a kiss. Best friend days have been apart of our relationship since the night of the Halloween party. We spent the day eating and having fun. We got food first before heading to the tattoo shop to see Ralph.

As soon as we walked in, we stopped seeing Ralph talking to Dave and Chris Brown. They were laughing until they noticed us.

"What the hell are yall doing here" Micah asked laughing

"You bragged about your brother being the dopest artist alive" Chris spoke "and I told you I wanted some new ink so Dave brought me here"

"That's crazy" she hugged Chris then Dave "Yall really get bored and hop on planes"

"Something like that"

She shook her head before coming back to me.

"Oh baby this is Chris. Chris this is my boyfriend Travis"