The drive.

Tash's p.o.v-
I gently took my seat on Keanu's lap and I felt him quiver.
*oh no am I bit too heavy for him*
I pull myself up by holding on Brodins passenger seat in from of me.
5 minutes into the drive and I can feel myself slowly losing focus and falling over.
I grip onto the seat in front of me and place my hand on Keanu's leg to balance myself out.
I feel the warmth of his thigh against my hand and I can't help but smile.
I eventually realize that my pinky seems to be touching something and look down to spot Keanu's hand pressed right against mine.
*was his hand always right there*
All of a sudden and all at once I feel his pinky wrap around mine. I freeze in place.
*whats happening? Has he forgotten that my hand is there?*
I feel his hand slowly move from beside mine and suddenly his fingers are intwined with mine.
I allow my fingers to make space for his and grip tightly.
I feel my cheeks begin to catch on fire and my stomach begins to burn.
I can't help but smile like crazy.
*what is going on? Why am I so giddy about him holding my hand, why is he holding my hand? Is he just trying to comfort me in a time of need?*
We sat there perfectly still for what felt like eternity , hand in hand.
I began to think I should pull away when I suddenly feel his thumb move from mine and slowly start tracing circles around the top of my hand.
With every circle he traces I feel my body start burning up, like he causes a fire within me.
He is barely touching my hand but I feel every single movement.
I can't help myself and I begin tracing circles on his hand too. As soon as my finger touched the back of his hand i felt him grip my hand so tightly I thought he might stop the blood from flowing through it.
I feel his other hand reach around me and grip into my thigh.
I jump as I was not expecting such an aggressive and seductive grip from him. My mind is telling me to pull away and stop him but my body feels as if it is floating.
I take my other and dig my nails straight into his leg and I hear him slightly moan.
This sends electricity though my body and all I can think of is turning around and doing such terrible things to him.
We carry on with our hand holding and grabbing for half the ride and I can slowly feel something bulging into the back of me. I blush and smile knowing that I have done that to him.
I feel a very faint breeze on my back and realize that my jersey has been pulled up just the slightest.
I feel Keanu move beneath me and he slowly and very very gently begins kissing my back.
He kisses me all the way up my spine and my mind loses control.
My body is no longer mine as I can no longer feel it.
And just like that the drive was over.
I feel everyone start exiting the car and I feel disappointed that the drive seemed so short.
We start making our way trough the gate of Keanu and Richards house .
Richard , Brodin and Trent have made their way in front of me and Keanu and as they all turn the corner I feel a hand grab my waist.
Next thing I know I'm being pushed up against the garage wall.
Keanu: did you have a good night ?
Tash: absolutely.
I can hardly get any words out as only one thing is running through my mind right now.
Keanu: how can you do such things to me, you know you can't leave me in the state I'm in now.
His hands lift up and he places them beside my head making it impossible for me to get away.
Tash: do what you must, I'm not complaining.
I see his whole face fill with a grin, a grin that could make any woman weak at the knees.
With one very quick motion he pulls me right against him and as our lips were about to crash against each other, Brodin calls from around the corner for me.
I quickly push Keanu aside and rush off to him.