The forbidden love

Author's POV

In heaven ruled by the most strictest king of all. Whose goea by the rules and no immortals dear to break the rules. And the number one rulea in heaven are that no one fall in love with each other without the permission oe order from the king. Mean while in heaven also live a beatiful goddess whom in charge of the wind name Vayo. Her name also mean wind. And a handsome prince of the Moon king name Chantra.

One day Vayo was on duty blowing wind across the night sky and Chantra happen to saw her and instantly fall in love with her. He have never seen any deities nor goddess possess such beauty. And that alone cause him to capture her and hid her in his palace. For one month pass by Vayo whom was captured by Chantra have also fall in love with his charming and sweet nature. 

Since Vayo was captured no wind have blown and that havw angered the king. He summon Vayo to explained the reason. Knowing Vayo will be in trouble Chantra have followed Vayo to explain and taken the blame. And their reason not only lessen the heaven king  but instead have only addedthe fuel. The heaven king have ordered the heavenly guard to drop both Vayo and Chantra to earth and live a mortal for 5 livea span. They will relive the born, old, sick and death over and over again.

When they where lead to the mortal portal where they shud be descent to earth they were stop by one of thw heavwn king's daughter Pring. Pring was secretly in love with Chantra, but never get recognized. She was fumed since Chantra never notice her she have pushed Vayo to a male portal instead of a female.