The dream part 2

Phana POV

"I will find you wherever you will be. No matter what form you taken, my love will lead me to you. I will find you my Wayo." I said with a tear drop down my cheek as a woman fall into a portal. 

Bang, bang, bang...

I woke up shaken because of the loud bang on the door. It was just a dream. "Shitty Pha, you better get your handsome ass up, or I will make sure you don't have a job for a whole week!" Ah, thats my grumpy best friend Kit. What can he possibly do that make won't be able to work for a whole week. As I opened the door I ask him, "and how are planning to do like so.." and turn back to my bed. "By  throwing this fist in your face," he answered. "Com'on Kitty give him a break, you know he have been running away from those fans of his all night last night." And here come my other best friend Beam.

Let me tell you about myself, I am Phana Kongtinan. I am 19 years old, a son of well known surgeon in Thailand. A second year in medical field. Even tho my family are well off, but I don't like asking money from them. So, I took a part time job as a model. So yeah, I got a few fans that I l8ve but sometimes can also drive me crazy. I have two best friends a grumpy dimpled kitty name Kit and a casanova smart mouth Beam. We both major in medical. 

"Don't tell me you are going back to bed now," Kit asked. "Yes, I am. Why, you have a problem?" I ask back. "You bet I do. Don't you know what is it? Didn't we have plans to go shopping befor school start?" He said with his arm crossed over his chest. "Shite! I totally forgot. This is all the dream fault. The was so real that it seems like I haven't sleep a wink." "You have that dream again ai'Pha?" Beam ask, I  just nod my head yes. "I think your dream is telling you something ai'Pha." Kit chime in. I just shrugged,  and grab my necessity and head to the bathroom, "give me 5 min to get ready" I said.

We are now at Siam Square. And my stomach just started to growl. "Let's go eat first befor we go shopping", I suggested. Kit and Beam nodded in agreement. As I was walking into a restaurant I feel a breeze caresses my cheeks. I look around, but did not see any openings since the restaurant is located inside the mall with no windows or door to the outside. I asked the guys if they felt the same but they just shake their head and look at me as if I were crazy. Like wat the heck was that. With the thought that I was imaging it, I just brush it off and go find a table.

When we with all our shopping, it was late around 7pm. We went to eat our dinner befor we call it a night. And again as I enter the restaurant I felt a light breeze caresses my cheeks. What wrong with me today?

A/N

Okay here's another chapter.  If anyone is reading it. Please give me some pointers in writing the story. As I am a rookie in this sort of thing. Vote and comments are welcome.