The dream

Wayo POV

"You summon Vayo, your highness" said beautiful girl that resemble me. "Yes, Vayo. Now can you explain why you haven't blow any wind for a whole month?" The so called highness ask. "It's my fault your highness". I was shocked since the guy who takes the blame look like my favorite modle Phana Kongtinan. "I've captured Vayo and locked her in my palace, for I have fall in love with her your almighty". "Whaat.!!" Boomed the the king.

"You both know that love are forbidden here in heaven. Yet, you have broke the rule.?", he continued. "But we  are truly in love my lord", says Vayo. "Silence.!!" Once again the king was furious.  "Guards,  take this two and drop them to earth. As their punishment, they will live as a human being for 5 lives span. That's they must born, get old, sick and eventually die of all cause 5 times.", ordered the king.

The guards lead them to the portal and give the two lover last time to bid farewell. "My dear Vayo, will find you no matter where on earth you are. My heart will take me to you", said the guy. "My dear Chantra, I will wait for you and only you that I am willing to love." Said Vayo. "Wait.!" It's another beatiful girl, but as pretty as Vayo. "Princess Pring" said the guards.  "Chantra, if you willing to forget Vayo and come to, I will try to talk to my father to withdraw your punishment.  You know I'm his favorite daughter and he will do anything I've asked." She said. "No.! I will not leave Vayo for anything. If she suffer I'm  willing to suffer along her side." Chantra said while looked into Vayo eyes. "Fool.! You will regret for rejecting me. We'll see how far you will love her if the society won't accept your love." And with that princess Pring pushed Vayo into the male portal. "She will now born as boy, let see if you can still love her." She walked away with a triumphant laugh.

"Aaahhhh!!" I woke up with sweat all over. I have dreamt the same dream for the whole week already since I turn 18 years old. Oh, hi everybody, im Wayo Pinichiyasawad. The only son of Thanit Pinichiyasawad. You can say we are a well known family in Thailand. I have a best friends, Ming is his name. He can be a headach sometime, but none the less a friend in need. I have a huge crush on the most famous model name... 

Phana Kongtinan.

N/A

I know it's a little boring or maybe alot..lol. please be nice to me since it's my 1st time writing anything ever.