Best friend's drama 2

3rd person POV

When Yo and Ming walk into a restaurant, while looking for an empty table, they emidiately in shock with a screaching voice which are really familiar to Ming. "You asshole! How could you do that to me? What have I ever done to you? Did you hate me that much?" Kit keep on rambling at the grining Ming that just looked at him with adoration eyes. Yo just shakes his heas at the sight of his love sick friend. 

Kit stop his rambling when he noticed that the latter have oblivious to his rambling and started grunting in frustration.  He then stomp on Ming foot to get his attention.  "Ouch! Pi, what you do that for?" Ming whined with a poiting lips that makes him look like a kicked puppy instead of akicked Ming. Kit throw his hands in the air frustrated because he have no ideaa in how to get this handsome idiot to understand the situation of why he was upset.

As for Phana his eyes does not stray anywhere but at the small young man that's just smil and shaking his head at the scene in front of him. When he feels the gaze that send tinkling feeling down his spine, he soun around a look for the source, that is when their eyes meet once again. Now the two are having a staring contest only to be broken by the sound of a grunting Kit and a yelping Ming. "But pi~! I have to tell you that so thaat you will know about my feelings for. I reallylike you." Ming explained in a whinny manner.  "And you could have not wait til my date is over? Did you know what will happened to me if my date were to tell my mom about it? You are damn lucky that she's happened to be a big fujoshi, and now are rooting for you to court me." Kit rubbed his forehead when he remembered how excitedly his date rooted for him to accept Ming.

Ming even more hyped up knowing that he doesn't have to fight the girl for his P'Kit affection. And excitedly grab hold of Kit's hands and that earn him another stomp on his foot. And the other two friends are just sitting and laughing here and there with a head shaking here and there enjoying their best friend's drama.