{ n i c e t o m e e t y a - r u s s }

{the reader meets russ at a concert after the show, at first she thinks it's a big joke until he pops a serious question. LocalMendez }

-reader's pov-
I'm so excited for this Russ concert I've had these tickets since my birthday. My best friend got them for us. But she got sick and couldn't go. It was around 5:30 and the concert started at 8, I had just enough time to get ready. I took my time getting ready to look poppin'

I looked at the time it was 7:28, I grabbed the keys and headed to the arena where the concert was being held

I parked my car around the block, and hurried to the entrance, I gave them my ticket my proceeded my way. It was packed I had to throw a few elbows to finally get in a comfortable place to chill at. A few minutes the concert started off with Want They Want. It was lit already.

-2 hours later-
The concert was over and I was sweating from singing a long and dancing. I was getting ready to leave the arena but a security guard caught me. "Ma'am come with us please, your not in any trouble." I was confused as shit but I followed the guards orders. He led backstage I saw a while bunch of other rappers while walking then I saw that we were walking towards Russ' locker room. "He requested you ma'am" they guard says as the locker room door opens. "This has got to be some sort of joke" I say laughing a little "I'm afraid not baby" I heard a familiar voice say behind me, I turn and see the one and only russ, he was wearing only a robe. "Stay right here and lemme change real quick." He goes back into his locker room. I stay by the door waiting patiently. After 3 minutes he comes out dressed in a new set of clothes. "Hey ma, I called you back here because I saw you in that crowd dancing and lemme say you can dance really good" he says while smiling wide, I felt happy but I could feel my cheeks heat up. "Thank you so much" I smile "so uh I know this is hella soon but maybe you wanna go to lunch tomorrow or sometime soon. I'll be in town for the rest of this week." I felt my heart do a thousand backflips. This a dream?! I was zoned out completely just in shock. "Hey..hey" he waved his hand in front of my face "uh sorry I was just thinking and yes I'd love too! My names (Y/N) by the way" he flashes another smile "what's your number?" He asked handing me his phone, I put my number in his phone. "I'll text you tomorrow" he smiles and winks.

~next day~

I woke up from a text from an unknown number. I automatically knew it was Russ.

Russ: good morning (Y/N)
Me: good morning
Russ: so wanna go to lunch in a bit maybe around 2?
Me: of course meet me at my apartment. (Random address)
read 12:26

{this one was for my best friend Inez, ily hoeeee❤️ and I luv you guys too!}