{ n e i g h b o r s (p t. 2) - l i l p u m p }

{this is short but eh}

-reader's pov-
This dumb ass neighbor has been trying to apologize to me for the last week or two and I figured out his name was Gazzy. I'm trying to clean the house before my mom gets home from work but the door bell rings for the 3rd time today. I'm getting sick of this, I open the door and see Gazzy "what?" I say. "Please let me apologize to you, accept my apology ma please." He's almost begging at this point. A tuff guy like him begging? Hmmm I like it. I start to get this sneaky smile on my face "what's that look for?" He asks. "If you want me to accept your apology, then prove that your sorry." He looks at me not saying anything."Once again. Mmhm sure" I go to shut the door but he puts his foot in the way, stopping it from closing.  "C'mon man I'm tryna get this house clean before my momma get home and whoop-" I was cut off my him grabbing me and kissing me. I didn't know if I should kiss back or not, before I could even react he broke the kiss. "That prove my point? Or do I gotta do more?" "Nope" I was lowkey screaming inside but. He didn't need to know that. Looks like being neighbors with Gazzy wasn't gonna be so bad after all.

{I luv you guys❤️❗️}