{ b r e a k u p - y b n n a h m i r }

{nick ends up cheating}

-reader's pov-
Man I am drained of energy, my boss called me into work when it was my day off. Stupid ass boss. I pulled up to me and nick's house, well my house. I saw another car in the driveway but automatically assumed it was Cordae or something. I parked and got out of the car, walked inside the house. "I'm home!!" I yelled. No answer. Weird. I kicked my shoes off by the door, I look and see another female's shoes. What the actual fuck. I look towards the stairs and see pieces of clothing leading up to me and nick's shared bedroom. I storm up the stairs and bust in the bed room, just what I'd expect. Some bum ass hoe all up on nick. "Baby?!" He yells covering up. I just look at him "get your fuckin shit and get the fuck out!!!" I finally snapped. The female left and nick was trying to apologize. "Save it!" I'm sick of him, this is the second time he's cheated on me. "Get your shit, you have 48 hours to get your shit out of my house because I pay the bills, the house is in my name, not yours nick." I start throwing all of his clothes at him.

"(Y/N) please listen" he tries it again. I keep gathering his shit together not paying him any attention. He keeps begging me. "Shut the fuck up!" I screamed. "Get the fuck out I'll get all your shit together and you can pick it up tomorrow morning!" He nods slowly leaving the house, slamming the door on the way out. Thank god!

/Next Morning/

I have all of nick's stuff packed up. I'm sitting in the kitchen having a cup of coffee. Until there's a knock on the door "come in!" I yell, the door opens and it's Nick. "Your stuffs at the bottom of the stairs" I point to his belongings. He's very quiet that's how I know he's guilty, maybe for now on. He knows not to fuck with other bitches.

{this one was kinda short but oh well, luv you guys❤️❗️}