chap 1

"Oh boy," I, Emma, a twelve year old, speak loudly, seizing the totem. "Oh boyyyyyy. I have never seen one of these before, sir."

         "It ok bitch," the male voice came.

         "Are you sure you want me to do this?" I look at the male, concerned.

         "Did I fucking stutter?" the male, Edward, a thirteen year old, responds with determination.

         "Alright," I say shakily. "YEET."

         I shout before using my bare hands and sheer force to throw the wooden totem, glowing with magic, into the volcano where it slowly melts. Oh yeah. We're right beside a volcano.

         "I call upon power from the father, the son, and the holy spirit. Please cleanse this poor boy," I speak, my eyes closed.

         "Now just two more things for the ceremony to be complete," Edward smiles. I slap him in the face, then jump into the volcano.

         The ritual is complete. Edward floats into the sky, shooting fountains of blood out of his eyeballs.

         "D E S P A C I T O," he booms, then the entire world fell silent.

         The world? Destroyed.
          Humanity? Dead.
           Edward? Superior.
            Emma? Dead.
             Emma? Alive.
              Life? Broken.
               Totem? Scorched.
                Hotel? Trivago.

*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

         You're probably wondering how I got here. You see, it's a very long story. But, I mean, you're reading this so you probably care or want to read the story. By the way, hi, I'm Emma. I'm the girl that jumped into the volcano and died. But also didn't actually die. That may sound complicated, but it makes sense once you find out that I have unicorn nut injected into my bloodstream, making me immortal. How I got there? That's a very long story too. Maybe I should tell you that one before the story of how Edward transcended and wrook havoc over the world. Wrook? Wreaked? How to grammar? Even though Wattpad is telling me that wreaked is correct, I'm going to stick with wrook. It sounds better. Like yeeted and yote? Yate? Yeeten? I don't know. Don't ask me. I'm the last person to come to about grammar. Not saying I'm bad at grammar, just saying I don't like talking to people. By the way, hi, I'm Emma. I'm the girl that jumped into the volcano and died. But also didn't actually die. That may sound complicated, but it makes sense once you find out that I have unicorn nut injected into my bloodstream, making me immortal. Is this four twenty words long yet? 420? Now. No, now. NOW!!!