"Zae Zae, wake up!!"

I hear as someone is shaking me violently. I already know who it is.
"CALEB KUWONU STOP IT!" I yell as I instantly fall off the bed.
"HAHA BOONK GANG" he screamed as he ran out of the room.
"SHITHEAD!!" I yelled back as I slowly get up.

About 10 minutes later of getting dressed (btw I looked like I just woke up from a 2 minute nap with the way Z gave me a heart attack.)

"Woah what happened to you?" Nick said in the kitchen.
"Take a wild guess." I said as he handed me a bowl of cereal and an apple. I sat down to eat as Caleb butthole Kuwonu walked in.
"Man. You look like shit who pee'd in that cereal this morning?" He said cracking up
"You did asshole." I said dropping my apple into his freshly made coffee and walking out of the room.

"Hey Zae check this out!" Edwin said as I walked past his bedroom.
"Um what the hell is that?" I said glaring at the most ugly jumpsuit I've ever seen in my life.
"This is fashion." He said holding it up to him.
"No. That's the ugliest piece of shit that came out of my ass." I said putting my hands on my hip.
"Hey watch your mouth Azaelea. I can still ground you." He said taking off his shirt to put the jumpsuit on.
"Yeah whatever. Bye butthole." I said walking out of the room.
"That's more like it." He called after me.

"Zae, come here." Austin said as I walked past the living room.
"What?" I said plopping down on the couch next to him.
"Wanna play a prank on Z?" He said with his mischievous smile.
"Yes please. Me and him aren't on good terms right now." I said.
"Oh yeah, I heard about that." He said, "so I was thinking we put food dye in his toothpaste." He said rubbing his hands together.
"Oh please, that's child's play sweetie. We need to put baby powder in his hair dryer." I said smiling.
"You need to put a bucket of water on top of his door." Elom said walking past us.
"Yessssss" me and Austin said in unison.

After about 10 minutes when everything was set up me and Austin calming waited downstairs for Zion to go upstairs.
"Shit!!" Zion yelled from the bathroom as the boys ran to the staircase to see what the matter was.
"WHO IN THEIR DAMN MINDS PUT A BUCKET OF WATER ON MY DOOR AUSTINNNNN!!"
"Hey hey, lemme get some of the credit too!" I yelled up to Zion. Oh god. I love this house.