So I walk over to

Elom's room. It is now 3:49 am he probably isn't asleep because of the light showing from under his door.
I knock on it. Three times. Pause. Two times. So he knows it's me.
"Come in." He said. As I open the door I see him curled up in the corner of his room watching fortnite videos on YouTube.
"What's the matter?" I said sitting on a stool next to him.
"Oh ya know, boy meets girl, boy becomes best friends with girl and then boy tells girl he likes her but girl doesn't feel the same so boy and girls friendship is ruined forever. You?" He said his face in his knees.
"Oh ya know," I started to say mocking him, "girl meets boy, girl is best friends with boy so when boy says he likes girl, girl is confused, girl needs time to think it over and now girl likes boy too." I said smiling at him.
"Really?" He said straightening up.
"Yep." I said still smiling.
"Lemme guess, you wanna date now?" Elom said rolling his eyes sarcastically.
"Well if that's how you put it forget what is said." I said playfully pretending to walk out the room.
"Okay. Okay. Azaelea Anna Jonson, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He said extending his hand.
"I'd love too." I said taking it.
"So what do we do now?" He said chuckling.
"Well for starters it's 4 o'clock in the morning so I'd suggest we go to sleep mkay?" I said.
"Ok... wanna crash here tonight" he said tossing me a blanket.
"Sure." I said plopping on his couch.