The next morning

I awoke in Austin's arms. We must have fallen asleep after shooting the video. All the other guys were up here in the kitchen making breakfast so I decided to join them. Unfortunately Elom was back at his parents house.
"Shes out of hibernation!" Edwin says as he shoves a bowl of cereal in my face.
"It's almost 2 pm Zae really?" Zion says as he sits down next to me, "man, I can't take you anywhere if you don't wanna get up."
"Where are we going?" I said still half asleep.
"The zoo. Me and you are having a brother sister bonding time since Austin got to have some with you yesterday." He said as he shoved pratically the whole apple in his mouth.
"We're not siblings z. Me and Eddie are cousins."I said slurring my words. If I wasn't so tired you'd think I was drunk.
"Ok. When your actually awake then go get ready."He said as he disappeared upstairs.

About an hour later when I was ready and fully awake I waited in the car for Zion to collect his things and drive to the zoo.
"So, why the zoo?" I asked as he started the engine.
"The only place we could go and see monkeys like you!" He said laughing at his not so funny joke.
"Haha." I said sarcastically as he began to drive off.

Once we got there it was amazing. I haven't been to the zoo in a while so it was definitely a newer experience for me.
After me and z we're done taking a picture in front of the lion exhibit we got some bird seeds and walked into the bird exhibit. All of a sudden birds flew all over us. It was scary and I fell back onto Zion a few times but once I got the hang of it it was a piece of cake.
After that we watched the polar bears in there tanks, then the monkeys were Zion through a banana at them, then the elephants.

Once the amazing day was over we got ice cream from a nearby store and drove home. Once we were done we watched a few movies then decided it was time for bed.
"Fun day Zae?" Zion said as we began walking up the stairs to our room.
"Yep." I said not that far behind him, "thanks z" I said.
"No problem Zae" He said slowly closing his room door as I was still in the hallway walking to my room, "no problem."