Once we set everything

Up it was finally time for this first party. After about 30 minutes in the place was packed. All mostly older kids but a few people my age. The whole time Elom was dancing and doing who knows what stupid shit outside. I was hangin with my friends Claire and Aubrey. They both went to the bathroom so I casually walked over to get a drink as I was drinking my Pepsi a guy walks up to me.
"Heyyyyy cutie." He said slapping my ass from behind.
"What the hell man!" I said turning to face him.
"What? I can't touch a fine lookin mixed girls ass at a party?" He said smirking at me.
"No. You can't." I said firmly. Then he started getting closer. Oh shit.
"Who says I can't?" He said getting closer to me and the wall behind me.
I was about to punch him, my hands turned into a fist. When someone grabbed my hand and pulled me into the dance floor...

"Fuck you, Elom." I said as he grabbed me close as everyone started dancing to a slow song.
"What? Because I saved you from an abuser?" He said swaying to the song.
"Look. I don't know what your deal is but I had this covered I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself and I'm sick and tired of you and the boys trying to protect me like I'm your little sister who's always in danger because I'm not-"
"What?" He said
"You heard me Elom." I said turning my head away.
"Azaelea. That's not at all why I'm trying to protect you." He said
"Why then? Because your secretly a spy and everyone is trying to harm us?" I said sarcastically.
"No, because your really important to me. Azaelea, I love you."