I never usually go to

Parties with the boys. I just stay at home most of the time and when they have parties here I just stay in my room in the attic. I mean, I like hanging with them it's just parties are too crazy for me you could say. Everyone there is twice my age and everyone is either drunk or getting drunk so no thank you. I mean, sometimes the boys have asked me if I wanted to go but I always say no, just not into that kinda stuff.

Anyway, the boys were having a party today celebrating their Summer On You single that just dropped. I, like always, went up to my room. I mean, it wasn't that bad. I got to binge The Office which I'm literally in love with and I have a mini fridge which is sweet.

After about 4 episodes in I heard a knock on my door.
"Who is it?" I yelled across the room.
"Elom." He said then opened the door.
"HEY IM CHANGING!" I yelled joking with him, he quickly turned around then heard me cracking up from the corner of the room.
"Very funny." He said sitting on one of my bean bags.
"What do you want?" I said shoving popcorn in my mouth.
"I don't know, I'm just bored. What are you watching?"
"The Office." I said
"Omg your obsessed with that show, is it even funny?" He said mocking me.
"Um yes. Excuse you but The Office is the funniest show I've ever seen."
"Ok...we'll see." He said grabbing the remote and pressing play on the TV.

Elmo's reactions to The Office:
-"yoooooo"
-"HA HE DID NOT"
-"dude Dwight is low key my favorite character"
-"why aren't Pam and Jim together? They're literally perfect for each other"
-"oh my god, if Micheal don't stop messing around bro"
-"dude you were right this show is funnnnny"

"Yeah, I told you." I said shoving some more popcorn in my mouth.
"Yo what time is it?" Elom said as the episode just ended.
"2:26 am." I read from my phone.
"Hey wanna pull an all nighter?" He said tugging my sheets from his bean bag chair.
"I don't know... I'm getting kind of tired." I said through a yawn.
"Aww come on!! Do it for the Vine! Do it for the vine!" Elom said smirking. A few months ago we made a deal that if he said 'do it for the vine' I would have to no matter what.
"Ugh I hate you." I said pressing play for the next episode.

Elom's comments for the next episodes:
-"dude Michael lowkey making me mad bro"
-"oh my goodness I don't understand why Jim and Pam just can't be together like what the heck!"
-"man Dwight and Angela though"
-"hahahaha you can't deny that was not funny."
-"dude you still awake?"

"Yesss." I said annoyed.
"What time is it?" He said shaking me.
"7:34 am, can I pleaseeee go to sleep now?" I said yawning again.
"Fineeee." He said, "but the boys and stuff are all wasted so I'm gonna crash up here tonight." He said turning the TV off.
"Fine take the couch." I said as he plopped down on the couch with a blanket.
"Good night, don't let the bed bugs bite." He said smiling.
"Whatever asshole." I said turning over and instantly falling asleep.