Elom is out with Zion so

I'm alone with the other boys in the house. It's pretty chill actually. Brandon's in the studio working on a song, Edwin's shopping online, Austin's playing Fortnite upstairs, and Nick is with him. I do the only thing I know how, watch the office.

I get about 2 episodes in before I get bored. Wow. It seems unlikely to be bored at this house. I do the only other thing I know. Invite my friend Charlotte over.

Yes, you may be thinking: "isn't Charlotte Brandon's girlfriend." Yes, she is but we're practically sisters.

Once Charlottes over we hang in the living room as I start French braiding her hair, "so you and Elom are dating now I hear?" She said checking her Instagram.
"Dang you heard fast" I said while laughing, "it was literally last night."
"I know but I know the juice with my girl" she said laughing.
"Wow thanks I'll pretend you didn't just say that." I said putting a rubber band in and starting on a second one.
"So... lets play truth or dare." She said as I finished the second braid.
"Um ok" I said. God this girl loves truth or dare.
"Ok truth or dare." She said plopping on the couch.
"Dare." I said looking her in the eyes.
"I dare you to go throw a water balloon on Edwin." She said cracking up.
"Oh shit. Char you know how mad he gets." I said laughing as I went to go fill up a balloon with water.

"AZAELEA ANNA JONSON I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS IF YOU THROW ANY THING ON ME AGAIN!!!" He screamed as I ran downstairs cracking up. My dare was completed.
"Truth or dare." I said to Charlotte as I got back downstairs.
"Hmm ima go with truth." She said.
"Hm ok how about, if you could cheat on Brandon with any other PRETTYMUCH member, who would it be??" I said.
"Oh shiz Zae why you gotta do me like that." She said laughing.
"Hm I don't know, Kobe looks like a snack." She said cracking up.
"A HUMAN. CHARLOTTE." I said making sure I got the answer.
"Ugh ok but this is between us okay? Girl to girl." She said leaning in closer.
"Ok spill it." I said leaning closer.
"Most definitely Nick." She said giggling as she whispered it in my ear.
"No way!! Omg dude!" I said quietly.
"Ok ok now you. Which human of PRETTYMUCH would you cheat on Elom with." She said intimidatingly.
"Ok bet. Zion or Austin." I said without consideration which made her eyes widen.
"Ok sweetie you have lots to learn about dating someone with cute friends. You can't talk about them so freely." She said laughing.
I started joking, "oh shiz, when will I ever learn?"