As soon as Elom gets back

Austin gets us all in the living room. I was used to Austin's classic meetings he and the other boys did anytime there was a problem in the group so they could all work it out.
I was shocked to find out the problem was with me and Elom.
"As many of you know," Austin said while pacing back and forth, "we have a couple in the prettymuch household." He said pointing to me and Elom. "And we want- I'm sorry NEED to set some ground rules," Austin said wagging his finger at us.
"Indeed we do," Brandon said using his British accent.
"No- absolutely NO PARTIES anymore. Ok? You guys are only 14 and 15 and a party will get you guys drunk and then you'll be making out with other people." Brandon said as a matter of factly.
"No smoking" Nick said.
"Dude were not 10," Elom said cutting in, "we already know that." He said rolling his eyes.
"No unprotected se-" Zion said then was cut off by Edwin.
"Nothing dirty AT ALL!! You guys are only 14 and 15 we don't need to deal with protection not working and Zae is having a baby!" Edwin said mostly at Zion.
"Ok guys calm down. I've had a boyfriend before and he's had a girlfriend I'm pretty sure we can manage. And come on guys, you really think we'll do any of that?" I said putting my hands on my hips and beginning to walk away.
"You know what, your right" Austin said following out of the living room where everyone else is, "Zae I trust you. I don't really trust Elom but I trust you with him." He said laughing.
"Thanks dude." I said grabbing a smoothie.
"Ya know, the past couple days have been dramatic, wanna go shopping?" He said his eyebrows raised.
"I'm offended you even asked" I said smiling at him and grabbing my purse which was close within my reach.