I... I think I like him...

(A/N:CONFUZZLEDNESS STARTS:)

Kirishima's pov

I was getting worried. Bakugou hasn't returned in 8-9 minutes I decided to go check on him, yeah it sounds weird but its Bakugou we're talking about you can't blame me, I grab Kaminari's arm and drag him along.

Bakugou's pov

As I was walking into the bathroom I was cornered by a few guys, I didn't know who they where so they must've been new, or I just never gave enough fucks to care.

"The fuck do you all want?"

"To ask where everyone is." one responded

"Go ask someone that wants to help." I growl trying to push past. They block my path, I try stay calm and move past, clearly they weren't going to move anytime soon. That's when I get angry.

"FUCKING MOVE!" I shout I use my quirk making and explosion I didn't even mean to but I guess holding your as anger in all day, well trying and failing makes me ready to fight a bit anyway back to the quirk, it sent the others back. Then a small fight broke out.

(a/n: IDFK okay? I'm not good at writing fights)

"Bakugou? Where are you bro?" I heard Kirishima's voice.

"Oh so now your friends show up?" the boy asked annoyed, I couldn't stop myself, I leaped on him punching him.

"BAKUGOU!" Kirishima shouts pushing me of the dude, seems like him group left him. I wiped the blood from my mouth as I try to strangle the boy.

"I SWEAR, I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" I shout.

"Bakugou calm!" Kaminari says helping Kirishima. The boy scrambled to his feet and running outta the bathroom.

"Come on dude lets go before a teacher shows up." and with that we left the bathroom.

Kirishima's pov

Bakugou's eyes when back to there normal size showing that he was calmer, I smiled at him.

"So... what time are we heading to your place again?" I ask Kaminari

"About 9 doesn't really matter if your late or not."

"Right.... who else have you invited?"

"Well you already know who's coming so just us and the lovebirds." he says with a shrug

"Of course they're coming!" Bakugou shouts annoyed

"Dude chill, we'll just be watching movies and play truth or dare if your up for it."

"Wait... what kinda movies?" i ask

"Horror of course!" Ah shit, i'm not the best at watching horror movies I might end up holding onto someone scared for my life.... That's FAR from manly... i'm screwed.

"Are you up for a horror movie thou?"

".....Sure."

-Skips time... WOOOOH-

Its the end of the school day the teacher decided to show up, Bakugou didn't fall asleep Kaminari was saying weird stuff and he was drooling half of the class, I packed up and waited for them two to get ready. We walk outta the school together, and of course its snowing... Why now?

"See you at 9!" I say ask I walk to my house well I mean almost ran, as soon as I entered my house i threw my schoolbag on the sofa and went to take a shower, I kept my phone to listen to music. I played songs from P!ATD. I turned on the shower making sure it wasn't to warm or to hot, when it was right I stripped off and started washing my hair getting the gel all washed out as my hair fell on my face.

Bakugou's Pov (SO MANY POV's HOLY FUCK )

As i walked home I couldn't get Shitty-hair outta my mind, his smile, the way he calmed me down, the way he looked at me in worry. He's more than what I deserve.... he deserves better why does he even care? why am I even thinking about him? I mentally slapped myself hopping that that would get my mind of him, man was I wrong his cute face was in my head--- WAIT DID I SAY HE WAS CUTE? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?! Stop thinking about him.. stop thinking about him... STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM!!! And yet we're all gonna stay at Pikachus's place... AND HE'S THERE?! what am I gonna do? what wrong with me? Am I going crazy? I need to stop asking myself shit... Plus it was nice when he was on my lap... I groan annoyed... Wait...

I grab my phone and search up 'Signs that you're falling in love' I groan at myself for actually typing it up, I don't have a crush on shitty-hair.... right?

...search results:

Keep an eye out for these tell-tale signs the next time you catch yourself wondering if you're actually in love.

You can't stop staring at them.

...Sometimes I stare at him that doesn't prove anything.

You feel like you're high.​

....High enough to throw up?

You always think about them.​

Not always.... I think... Totally never....

You want them to be happy.​

When is he not happy? But when he smiles at me my heart--- NO CHEESY STUFF FOCUS.

You've been stressed lately.

If you mean worried about them Kinda? I gave up on that and clicked into a different thing hopping it would be helpful... nope there all shit...

Shit... I like him don't I?

Eyyy you made it to the end of this CONFUSING part! Hope you all enjoyed thou.

Nearly 200 words done on one of my chapters, so when I hit 800 or more words I'll send out a new part.