Confessions are a blessing

Bakugou's pov.

I was at the park because, well I don't actually know, I was walking and I just kinda stopped. I was meant to go to the shop, I'll go on the way back.

Shitty-hair:

'pikachu' don't say anything.

Fireball:

Do tell.

Hot or cold?:

Okay I'm kinda curious now.

Pikachu:

I think Kirishima-bro should tell you guys.

Shitty-hair:

Kaminari no.

Pikachu:

Kaminari yes.

Fireball:

For once I agree with Kaminari.

I look beside me, Kiri seems a bit flustered, I move my position on the bench to where my back was up at the side of it, one of my legs hanging off and my other leg on the bench.

"What the fuck is he on about?" I ask, Kirishima nervously looked over at me, with what I could on describe as the most innocent smile. I menatlly hit myself, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?! I yell at myself.

"Well.... You see I've got a crush--" Kiri slapped his hand over his own mouth. I tilted my head to the left leaning it on the bench.

"A crush?" I ask calmly.

"Okay why are you so calm? Normally you'd be in a bad mood for meeting me in a weird place?" He asked.

"I'M NOT ALWAYS IN A BAD MOOD!" I yell.

"And you're back." he smiled, I rolled my eyes.

"Spit it out shitty-hair." He doesn't say anything, he just... Stares at me...

Kirishima's pov

I sigh and look at Bakugou, without a second thought I moved myself on the bench, I lay agensted his chest, looking up at him he looked at me confused, and as if he was gonna attack. I ignored it and grabbed my phone.

Pikachu:

Tell him bro.

Shitty-hair:

Kaminari, I love you and all bro but FUCK YOU.

Pikachu:

Love you too bro.

Shitty-hair:

Bro.

Pikachu:

Bro.

Shitty-hair: