Truth or dare, why you do this?

Hey guys I know you wanna continue reading the book but I just wanna say you can comment on what ever you want, good bad but also don't forget if I have any grammar issues tell me, making mistakes is the best way to learn from them.

Also fun fact this was gonna be a one shot but it got longer that expected.

Kirishima's pov.

"I dare you and Bakugou to sleep on the couch, together, same sofa." curiosly I turn my head to look at Bakugou, I don't know how he's gonna reply, how is it gonna go? his eyes where wide he also dropped his phone

"I- you- we- what?" that's all I could say, I looked at everyone, whyyyyy, I mean I might enjoy it, but that's besides the point. This will be fun for me... Maybe even him....

"..." Bakugou's eyes went normal but I guess he was kinda in shock, Todoroki of all people have me--well us that kinda dare, I thought Kaminari would've said something like that, but then again you could see the excitement in Kaminari's eyes. I sigh and nod my head.

I was gonna ask Midoryia but Kaminari started whispering into my ear.

"Wanna get revenge?" He asks I nod my head, he passes me his phone and I read it. I shake my head no.

"That won't work, he'll just get water, plus we don't even know if he's gonna say truth or dare..." Kaminari sighs and shrugs.

"Midoriya, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Hmm... What's the weirdest thing Todoroki or you have ever done? Or could be most embarrassing moment."

"Uh.... Well... I Uhh... Well I did say that I liked my old crush, but at the same time I liked someone else, so... There was a small fight between us... Well me trying to say I don't know who I like more."

"...so a fight started then? Over a small thing?" I ask confused, but Midoriya just nods.

"Everyone ask Kirishima truth or dare then games over. Seems like someone's tired." Kaminari said looking at someone, following TH detection that his eyes where my eyes landed on Bakugou, he looks like he could pass out at any moment.

"Wait why me?"

"I don't know."

"Truth or dare?" Midoriya asks

"...dare?"

"Hmm.. I dare you to... Stand out in the snow for a while."

"Awk come on its freezing cold out there." I complain

"Just zip up your jacket." I sigh and zip up my jacket, we all walked outside, are least they're wrapped up I stand out in the snow, shivering. The snow was freshly fallen so you could hear the crunching of the snow under my boots.

"keep asking I want this over with."

"Truth or dare?" Todoroki asks

"Truth." I cold breeze hit me to the point that I'm shivering like mad.

"Do you have a crush? If so are the male or female."

"Y-yes I have a crush and there male."

"Truth or dare?" Kaminari asks as he starts shivering himself

"Truth."

"Are you gay or bi? We all know you're not straight. "

"Jeez thanks... Anyway I'm gay, now can we go in?" I ask... Well moreless begged.

"Sure." and with that I ran into the house, grabbed a blanket and sat back on the sofa.

"Bakugou you gonna ask him?" Kaminari asks, he shook his head saying no as he yawned.

"I'm gonna get changed into something more comfortable... And warm." I say grabbing my bag and getting my clothes outta it, as soon as I was finished getting changed I brush my hair getting a few of the snowflake out, most of them melted and walked into the living room again and sat on the sofa. The sofa wasn't that big so me and Bakugou where right next to eachother

Bakugou's pov.

I grab the TV remote and turn on whatever the fuck is on. After about half an hour I felt something on my shoulder and it was fucking freezing, I turn my head over a bit trying to see what it was, Of course shitty-hair fell asleep, I lay down on the sofa getting comfortable, Kiri was holding onto my arm as I did so. After another bit of watching TV I felt shuffling... again. He was now laying ontop of me cuddled into my chest shivering, his hair tickling my chin, I try to move him but no sign of him moving anytime soon, I tried warming him up, I sighed annoyed and went back to watching TV still trying to warm him up.

Another half an hour later

CAN IT NOT BE EVERY HALF AN HOUR? I shout in my mind, I turn around seeing Kaminari smiling.

"Enjoying ourselves?" he asks

"Yeah I'm totally have the best time of my fucking life." I say sarcasticly, well it's kinda tru- fuck never mind.

"He won't get of me." I groan, Kaminari tries to push Kirishima off but he has no luck either.

TBC (IDK I've been trying to update once a day but thinking of what to write/type for 800 words isn't easy as it seems.)