𝟬. 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

( 𝑨𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔: 𝑨𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑼𝒍𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏 )

𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆: 3

Training. That's been Skylar's life. For over two weeks she's done nothing but. It was the same every day. Wake up, eat, train, sit through lessons, train, and then home. While everyone else what out fighting the good fight she was stuck here, fighting the fake bad guys her mom hired. And every night going home to a pint of ice cream and reruns of The Office.

Poking her head in through Skylar's door, Maria appeared, "Hey, get dressed, we're wanted at Tony's."

Though noticing the state of the bedroom, Maria stopped short, stepping inside the door. Her eyes widened at the sight. Eyes full of horror and her mouth hung open. She scanned over the ground, not even being able to see the floor as it was covered with clothes, both clean and dirty.

"Skylar Ainsworth," Maria hissed through gritted teeth, eyes lifting to narrow at the young teen sitting on the unmade bed. "What is this? I told you to clean this room up two days ago!"

"I did clean it," said Skylar, speaking slowly. "Two days ago."

Maria's eyes widened even more. Unable to believe that this mess had accumulated in just two days. Bending over she lifted a few articles of clothing off the floor just as Skylar put the lid back on her ice cream and turned off the television.

"Skye..." Maria said slowly. "Are these clothes clean or dirty?"

Skylar shrugged taking the clothes from Maria and smelling them.

Shrugging Skylar took the shirt out of Maria's hand and smelt it. Maria watched with a horrified expression.

"Hardly worn," Skylar announced with a smile.

Maria found herself going on a tangent about Skylar's dirty bedroom and she could go on all day about it if she allowed herself, and so she quickly had to get back onto track.

"Skylar, you cannot ─" stopping herself, Maria took in a deep breath. "Okay. Okay we can deal with this later," she said, looking around the room. "But right now we need to go."

With a long and tired sigh Skylar pulled an old pair of shoes from under her bed. She didn't want to be going anywhere. Today was her only day off, and she was looking forward to spending it in bed.