𝟯. 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗯 𝗽𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗺𝘀

iii

iii. spongebob pajamas

" And when a county is torn, one must beg the question. Which side will I take? "

The days passed slowly by. The sun would set and rise, as always. Skylar would busy herself with training and binging a new tv show. She'd gorge on food until she felt sick, and then she'd eat some more. She was bored. There'd been nothing. Radio silence. Which seemed uncommon in a place where she lived. 

Everyone seemed to have gone. Steve hadn't been heard from since he and Sam left for the funeral. And the night she talked to Tony he jet off with Natasha and Rhodey for the signing of the Accords. He told her where'd they be but she couldn't remember. 

Maria kept visiting. It'd been lonely for her in the apartment for her since Skylar moved into the compound. And she was also the one who made sure that Skylar hadn't made a break out of the compound. 

But Skylar had been cooped up in her room for most of the day. Making a break to go nowhere. Instead, she lay bundled under her million blankets rewatching the High School Musical movies for the hundredth time. She'd left only for bathroom breaks and food, because she refused to eat anything that Vision would cook. 

"Jesus, Vision," Skylar gagged in disgust when she walked into the kitchen that evening. Maria had just left and Skylar was feeling hungry again. "Are you trying to poison Wanda?" she asked, poking her head inside the large pot that simmered on the stove. "And you should know that what you're using is not paprika."