Ch. 2 | We'll Never Be The Same (Edited)

It was 10pm now in the Uzumaki-Uchiha household. The boys were staying the night in Mitsuki's room since there was more space than Boruto's room.

 "Hey Iwabe, can we talk real quick in the hall," Inojin asked, pulling the tan boy into the hallway.

"So, what did he tell you?" 

"Well..I don't know if you really wanna know man.."

"Please, tell me.."

Iwabe sighed and looked the platinum blonde in his eyes, seeing his desperation to know what he was told.

"He has a side girl.."

Inojin was taken aback by what he'd just heard.

"W..what?"

"And it's Choū Choū..."

Inojin couldn't hold back the tears growing in his eyes as he went back into the room. 

"YOU CHEATING BASTARD!!" the boy yelled, pushing his soon to be Ex back onto the bed behind him.

"What do ya mean?" Shikadai said, acting innocent.

"I MEAN YOUR FUCKING SIDE HOE CHOŪ CHOŪ!!" 

"I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T GONNA TELL IWABE, WE FUCKIN PINKY SWORE AND EVERYTHING!"

"HE'S MY FRIEND AND HE ASKED ME CAUSE HE DIDN'T TRUST YOUR GRIMY ASS!!"

Without warning Inojin smacked the black haired boy and slammed the door. "What the hell was that?" Boruto questioned as he walked into the room with a pitcher of lemonade Hinata made for them.

"I think that I just got broken up with," Shikadai said putting his face in his hands as Boruto put his hand on the boys' shoulder.

Mitsuki quickly rose from his bed and went to go find Inojin. As he delicately went down the stairs, he heard the platinum blonde and his care takers voice.

"How could he do this to me Miss Hinata?", said Inojin between heavy breaths and whimper of sadness.

"Well..boys can be very inconsiderate when they are young...hell even when they are my age and older."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, a long time ago I was dating Boruto's father Naruto and I had found out much later that he was dating Sasuke much before we dated and had never told me in order to get 'the best of both worlds' in Sakura's words."

"Why would he do that to you? That's disrespectful!"

"He didn't care about how i felt at the time, he only cared about his own self gain."

"And you two are friends now, even after that?"

"Yes, he apologized and he told me what he was feeling at that time and such, so we have been alright and are back to being as close and we were before."

"I still want to be friends with Shikadai, but I can't stand to even face him right now."

"Thats ok, you can take as much time as you need to Inojin.. Remember, it's your trauma and you can take all the time in the world to work in out in a healthy and safe manner."

"Thank you Miss Hinata."

"You're very welcome Inojin."

The two shared a quick embrace as Mitsuki quietly walked in the living room.

"Ah well, i'll leave you two alone for a bit.." Hinata said as she rose from the couch and went upstairs. Mitsuki sat down next to the other boy and sighed. 

"Are you alright Inojin?" The blue haired boy asked cautiously, not wanted to strike a nerve and hurt the boy more than he was already was.

Inojin nodded and put his hand on his cheek, tears forming again. 

"I don't understand why he did it Mitsuki, I thought... I though he... loved me."

Mitsuki hugged the boy tightly and let him softly cry into his shoulder.

"It's okey my friend... I'm here for you..."