Chapter Two

Authors Note:

Hello guys, the picture attached to this chapter is how I see the sexy Blake ;)

He is so freaking swoon worthy.

But if you don't agree with my choice, Blake can look how ever you pictured him.

Happy reading.

Love

Areej

~~~~~~

The next day I woke up quite early even though I had nothing to do. With a big yawn I went to my en suite and had a long warm shower and brushed my teeth. I came out feeling refreshed and I picked out some light blue jeans with a tight black t shirt with the words 'you cant sit with us' written on it. I put on a white cardigan too, then I combed my long dark brown hair into a high ponytail, I applied a few coats of mascara and some pink lip gloss.

I run down the stairs to find a note on the table written by my dad. It says that he had to go to work early and I could go out to but some stuff for my new room and under the note was some money. Great how could Igo shopping if I didn't have a car and didn't know where any shops were.

I make my self some breakfast and start eating at the dining table, much to my surprise I hear the doorbell ring. Who on earth could it be? I don't know any one in this town.

I head over to my door and open it and standing there is the pretty girl I saw yesterday.

"Hey my names Lila, I'm your neighbour, ooh your like totally gorgeous and I love your top" She gushed out with a big grin on her face. Wow this girl is bubbly. I liked her.

"Hey I'm Sienna, and thanks" I told her returning her smile.

"Do you wanna come over to my place?" She asks me kindly.

"Oh I'd love to buy I have to go buy some stuff for my room, if I can find the place" I expain with a small huff.

"Yay shopping, please can I come with you I can drive you there and show you the best places to shop I adore shopping" She pleads.

"Sure that would be great, thanks" I tell her.

"Okay, I just need to tell my brother you can meet me at my house after you wear your shoes" She replies before walking over to her house with a wave.

I grab my ankle boots and pull them on then I get my bag and fill it with my purse,mobile, back up makeup and my house keys.

 I was ready so I head over to Lila's house. I rang on her door bell twice before someone opened it and let me tell you I was not expecting a Greek god to open the door.

There standing before me was a drool worthy guy who was about 6'4 with pitch black hair that hung loosely around his forehead. He had beautiful sapphire eyes which were framed with thick dark lashes. His nose was straight and aquiline, he had full pink lips that looked so soft and inviting I just wanted to tiptoe over and have a full blown make out session with him. His jaw was defined and angular and the best part was, he was shirtless. So not good for a virgin like me he had a 6 pack with such lick able abs and muscular arms. All in all this guy was smoking hot.

"You done staring? and close your mouth there's a time and place for that which involves you in my bedroom and on your knees" His husky voice broke my trance and I quickly shut my mouth. This guy had an awesome face but a disappointing personality.

"Y-your disgusting" I hastily say.

"What are you doing here?" He asks rudely.

"Waiting for Lila shes taking me shopping, so if you'd excuse me I'd like to go see her" I reply equally as rude.

"Get lost, shes not going shopping" He glares at me.

"Excuse me? She said shes going, stop being an arse hole" I tell him disbelief lacing my tone. This guy is so annoying.

"Can you stop being annoying with your British accent and go away" He growls he did not just insult my accent I love my accent and it wasn't so strong. Before I could reply he slammed the door on my face. Hard.

"Your not going" I heard him shout.

"Yes I am Blake" Lila shouts back, so that's the devils name. Blake.

"You cant and wont shes not like us its dangerous" He whispered shouted the last part surprisingly I still heard him. I was not dangerous did he think i'd murder her? and I'm pretty sure I'm human just as he is.

"Your so overprotective, she wont harm us bye Blake" She shouted loudly and she met me outside slamming the door behind her, what was it with this family and slamming doors.

"I am so sorry about my brother" she smiled apologetically.

"No its not your fault hes a prick, now lets get shopping" I told her with a big smile.

"Yassss lets go to the mall you wont be sorry" She sang while I laughed at her.