Chapter Fourteen

Authors Note:

The image linked to this chapter is another pic of the amazing Blake Rowe if you want to see the other one, its on chapter 2.

Isn't he HAWT?

Enjoy guyssss...

Kisses

-A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was hilarious" I told Jason with a laugh.

We were coming out of the cinema after watching 22 jumping street, which was extremely funny. Surprisingly, I actually enjoyed this date it went really well.

He smiled brightly at me and grabbed my hand entwining our fingers, I tried to let go but his grip only got stronger, I then realized that we weren't heading to the parking lot but a secluded area opposite it.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him my heart beating fast.

"A place where no one can see us babe" He whispered.

"Let go of me Jason" I warned.

"No you whore."

Did he just call me a whore?

I think he did. The annoying voice in my head stated.

"You fucking arse hole let go of me now" I said dangerously. I wasn't scared of Jason not after the immense amount of training I've been getting, but I still had some fear inside of me Jason was muscly, really muscly. He looks like hes on steroids.

This is not the time to think about steroids. I rid my head of the unnecessary thoughts, and focused on the real problem.

"Didn't you hear what I said? I said No, I will not let you go" He pulled me towards him and pinned me on the hard wall.

He started kissing and sucking on my neck and I cringed at how disgusting it felt.

I screamed loudly in hopes of someone hearing me but I was quickly shut up with a kiss. He was fiercely moving his lips against mine but I refused to mirror his actions, instead I bit his tongue. Hard.

He let go of me and let out a string of curse words.

"You fucking bitch." He swore and slapped me hard. He drew back his arm to punch me but I already knew what he was about to do and captured his fist in my hand. Then I twisted his arm, I could see the pain evident on his face, and that made me feel good.

But he then drew back his other arm and punched me in the belly repeatedly, the pain exploded through my body and I crouched down in pain. He then pushed me on the floor and started roaming my body with his hands and touched me in places I most definitely did not want to be touched.

I then forgot about the pain I was in and had an intense surge of power to do these things due to my anger and pain. So I frigging did.

I kicked him in his balls, I then punched his eye and spat in his face, he was disgusting. He fucking disgusted me.

This caught him off guard and I was just about to harm him even more when he spoke.

"Go, just go" He muttered glaring at me, he had a hand over his eye, and the other one cupping his 'Preciousness.' Coward.

"You sexually assaulted me, don't ever come fucking near me again or I swear I will personally hunt you down and cut you" I threatened.

I didn't bother to hear his reply and I half walked half ran off. Tears were dripping from my eyes and I could feel myself breaking inside. I never thought I'd be violated like that, by a class mate. I was traumatized I hope he gets whats coming for him.