Chapter Sixteen

I went home that day, with a million thoughts whizzing through my mind. It was so much for me to handle and I felt so much more powerful. Blake insisted that I keep the sword in the weapons room because that would keep it safe from demons.

I locked my self in my bedroom and got out the book on fallen angels I brought with Anastasia. I read and read until I came across a paragraph about the sword.

The secret of the fallen:

The secret of the fallen is a sword that can only be used by a person with angel heritage. They will demolish all the demons in sight instantly. It will protect and obey only this special, powerful person. It will help the fallen slay the creatures and the satanic creatures don't know much about it but they know there is something that the fallen have hidden. Hence why its called 'The secret of the fallen'.

I had enough and slammed the book shut, I only read a bit of what it said but I learned enough. I sighed. I seriously do not understand why it had to be me and how the heck I could have angel heritage, I'll have to look into it.

~~~~

The next morning I quickly got up and went to the bathroom. I was ready to start digging around about my families history.

I got into the shower and let the the warm water pour down my body. The sensation of the steamy water calms me; it takes my mind of things, releasing tension. As I was letting the water stream down my body I spot something on my hip.

I get out the shower and run towards my full length mirror. I again look at my hip and see a black intricate pattern which starts from my side and all the way up to just below my breast. I gasp and slowly touch it, it was absolutely beautiful but so scary.

I put on some clothes and make my way downstairs to talk to my father.

"Yo daughter" My dad says to me as I walk into the living room.

I burst out laughing "never say that again dad"

"Don't kids these days say that?" He asks me a grin on his face.

I look at him a blank expression on my face. Eventhough I was cringing inside.

"No?" He questions sighing.

"Nope" I reply, a smile working its way to my face.

I need to tell him now and I'm going to start with the tattoo on my hip.

"Dad I have to show you something" I say seriously.

His face becomes one of concern "What is it sweet heart?"

I lift up my shirt to reveal the ink on my skin that appeared out of no where.

His face contorts into pain and he puts his head in his hands.

He looks up at me as I drop my hold on my shirt and says six words.

"I have the answers you need".

~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE:

I am terribly sorry for not updating for ages. But I was so busy and its going to be a lot harder for me to update every day.

But I shall try updating a lot more I miss writing on here.

Thankyou lovelies

Kisses

-A