~1~

7-27-18

It's really funny. I have no idea how this happened. One second I was in my room playing around with my keyboard, the next second I'm selling out tours in a matter of hours. I mean, it is all I could ask for. Who wouldn't want all this fame? It's just that, I can't handle all this fame. People are saying some really nasty things about me, people who hated me are now trying to be "friends", people who were once close to me have now drifted, and it's all because of this career I have chosen. I miss my friends. My real friends. I miss my old life. I miss... myself.
Signed~Bil.

I close my 'diary' with a sigh. I'm only really writing in this because my mom told me to. I of course have a lot on my mind, but it's not like keeping them all locked up in a book will help.

I stand up and walk to the window on my tour bus. I see a mob of fans crowded around the bus. They are all dressed up in my merchandise, and some are even holding up posters.

I never really grasped the idea of how I have actual fans. Like, why would actual, living, people, come out of their homes to see... me?

'I should go out and say hi' I tell myself.

I walk out of the bus and prepared to give a lot of hugs, and take a lot of photos. I've basically memorized my whole life by this point. But even though I do this all the time, I just can't help but beam through it all. I am so grateful for my fans and I want to give them the world.

My fans are really awesome . Some cry, some scream, and some are just speechless. I did a lot of hugging, and signings.

One girl wanted me to sign her forehead. Why would she want me to do that? Why would they want me to sign anything? It's just taking up space on their belongings.

After I make sure everyone is happy, I enter my venue. I'm playing in New York City today, one of my favorite places on Earth. I just love the way people live there. Yes, it is similar to LA, but just... different. I can't quite describe it.

The venue is bigger than the other ones I've played in past tours. I still don't know why I'm aloud to sing in this place.

I'm greeted by the owner of the venue, my family, and another girl I've never met before. I'm assuming she's the one opening for me. In my last tours I was able to choose who would tour with me, but not this time. It's kind of weird- the more fame I collect, the more the music industry collects of me. I've been getting less and less say in my career.

"Hey!" I say with enthusiasm. "When are the meet and greets starting?". My brother Finneas replies to my question with " I think in about 30 minutes". I let out a sigh, and go find my dressing room. I put on my stage outfit, which is a Billie Eilish sweatshirt, Gucci shorts, Nike sneakers, and of course, a gold chain.

I never wear make-up to a performance, but my boss is making me do it for this tour. After I finish applying my make-up, my mom walks in the door.

"Hey mama" I say.

"Bil hun, your meet and greet starts in 5 minutes."

I walk out of my dressing room, and head to the meet and greet area. On my way I was stopped by the girl I saw before- my opening act.

"Billie, I need to tell you something."

A/N
Hey guys! I hope you liked my first chapter! I promise you the book has a plot- it's coming. See you in the next chapter!
-A