~12~

"Dad, it's actually August. And we are on the tour you've been planning right now. You see, you were in a coma, and you just woke up! But, we did a good job on hiding the fact that you were in one, so don't tell anyone about this" Olivia lied. I'm sure she has a wild story made up.

"Wait, what?" He says. "How did I get in a coma?".

"You, uh, fell and hit your head really hard".

"Makes sense" my manager says.

He looks down and sees all of Olivia's injuries, and Bex. "What happened to you, and who is that on your lap?" He asks.

"Oh, I kinda got hit by a car... but I'll be fine. This is Bex, my beautiful partner".

"Oh, good for you sweetheart. About Bex, not about being hit by a car".

We all laugh. I'm so happy things are looking up. Of course, we still had many problems. Just because my manager forgot about Olivia being in a spy agency, doesn't mean that he'll stop being controlling of our careers. Also, there is still the chance that the spy agency has something in store for us.

I shuddered at the thought of the spy agency. For all I know, they could be getting closer and closer.

I block out my thoughts, and think about my music career. Then I had an idea.

~~~~~~ suspenseful timeskip~~~~~~

The next morning I was going to tell Olivia and Bex my idea.

We all decided to meet in Bex's van. I haven't seen much of it.

I stepped in, and was greeted by Bex, and Olivia was already there. It was much smaller than the tourbuses. There was a mattress on the floor, a mini fridge, and a small television.

"Don't worry, I have an actual apartment. This is just where I stay when I'm on the road" Bex says.

We all sit down on the mattress. I started explaining my plan. "So, we all know that the music industry is controlling. We all know that there isn't much to do about it. But I have a plan that can help us".

"Don't tell me it involves writing another song" Olivia says with an eye roll.

I laugh and say "no. What we can do is make our own label!"

Bex and Olivia stare at me with wide eyes.

"We can do that?" Olivia asks?

"Yeah, why not? We can make our own decisions, and let anyone under our label make their own choices".

"But what about Olivia's father? What will he think about all this. He does own your record label" Bex says.

"Who cares what he thinks. There is nothing holding us back!" I say.

Olivia and Bex look at each other, and seem to have made an agreement telepathically. I guess it's just a couples thing.

"Let's do it" they say.

What could go wrong?

A/N
Sorry for the short filler chapter. I have a bit of writer's block. Not much else to say.
-A