~15~

"Your son?" I ask. "I'm sorry but I have no idea who you are talking about".

The man's expression angered, and he said "His name is Taylor Mannino. He signed with your record label 3 years ago".

I knew just about everyone who signed with that record. But Taylor Mannino doesn't ring a bell.

"I'm sorry sir, I honestly have no idea who you are talking about. If I did I would help you".

"Liar!" He screams and reaches for his gun. Bex and I hug and say our final goodbyes. All of a sudden, he falls forwards. Behind him holding her signature bat, Olivia.

"Olivia!" Bex ran over to Olivia and hug tackled her.

"Country! How did you escape? Are you ok?"

"I'm fine! I escaped using my super powers". Bex showed off their double jointed wrists. "But more importantly, are YOU ok? The last time I saw you, you were being beaten up".

"I'm fine. I just earned a few battle scars". Olivia laughed pointed to one bruises on her arms. "That'll fade in a week".

Bex and Olivia started laughing. Thy were so perfect for each other.

"I hate to break the reunion, but how long until he wakes up?" I ask, motioning towards the man Olivia hit.

"Hmm. Probably around an hour. I don't think I have him amnesia though".

"Should we call the police?" I suggest. "It will rid us of our problems".

"We can try" Olivia says.

I dial 9-1-1. Hopefully they would believe this crazy story.

"9-1-1, what's your emergency?" The person on the other line says. "It's a very long story, but basically this man kidnapped me and my friends, and then almost shot us".

To my surprise, they asked no more questions.
"Tell me your location and we'll be on our way". That was an issue. I had no idea where we were.

Oh! But Bex does. "Bex, do you know the address for this place?".

"Yes! Just give me the phone".

I hand Bex my phone and and they say "we are on Beach Boulevard, in the abandoned house".

After a moment, Bex hangs up the phone. "They are on their way". They say.

After about 5 minutes, there is a knock somewhere in the house. Bex runs out of the room, into a different one. They open the door, and let in several officers.

Bex brings them into the room with the man.
"What happened to him?" One of the officers ask.

"We hit him out of self defense. He was about to fire his gun". Olivia pointed to the gun in his hand.

An officer snapped a few photos.
"We actually have a couple of other crimes to report. This man is working for a spy agency that does some really harmful things. A different person working for the agency names Marge actually kidnapped Olivia and me several weeks ago".

Am officer was writing this all down. "Thank you for the information. Please give us your contact information so we can get back to you on the trial".

Olivia, Bex and I all gave the officer our contacts. With that, they were gone, and they took the man with them. We were finally safe.

We all went back to the tourbuses. "To answer your question from before, my parents gave me the money for the label" I say. We all laugh.

I was left with many questions after That kidnapping. Who is Taylor Mannino? How many more people will be coming for us? Who is the mastermind behind all of this, and how do we shut them down? The stress is really getting to me.

I decide to relax and take a brake from my worries. But I know they will still come crawling back to me.

Someday.

A/N
This is actually the second to last chapter of book 1. Next chapter will be very fun to write for me, you'll see. Also, any predictions or theories about Taylor? Love y'all.
-A