TTYL (Talk To You Later)

Colby POV

I woke up two days later and had a game plan. She came at the same time everyday and she stopped outside our house for a 'water break' I had set my alarm for 20 minutes before she usually came. I got changed and ran outside with my phone I sat on the step and waited.

Evelyn POV

I approached the street while jogging. As I had the last few days I stopped outside the house. I turned towards the street and had a drink when I felt a hand on my shoulder when I turned around I saw him.

Colby POV

I saw her at the end of the street so I started to walk. She went past the gate and stopped starting to have a drink. I opened the gate and tapped on her shoulder. She turned around.
"Hey, I'm... I was wondering... Could we hang out?" I felt excitement as she nodded.

Evelyn POV

Im not gonna lie, I was slightly heart broken when he asked me to hang out instead of a date or something like that.
"Right now?" I asked.
"Yeah... Why not?" he said, his smile went from ear to ear.
"I'm in my gym clothes let me run back home and change then I can come over, OK?" he simply nodded. As I start to walk away I feel a hand on my wrist as I'm pulled back.
"Can I have your number?" he asked. I blushed as he passed me his phone. I put my number in then started jogging.

When she got home

I checked my phone to see 5 texts from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey it's Colby.

Unknown: Sorry just realised I didn't tell you my name earlier.

Unknown: Hi I'm Colby :)

Unknown: I'm bored and wanna hang out, come on answer

I smiled as I read them and decided to reply.

Me: Hey! I just got home give me 10

He answered NY text surprisingly fast.

Colby😘: ok

Colby😘: see you soon!!

I just hoped he wouldnt find out what his contact name is. I quickly got changed and put more makeup on, lazily pulled my hair out of the ponytail and grabbed some shoes. I got ready to leave.

Me: Hey, I'm leaving now

Me: I'll text you when I get to the gates

Colby😘: I'd rather be surprised!

Colby😘: the code is 6723

Me: OK lol

Me: c u soon!

I look up from my phone and realise I am practically outside the house I typed in the code and walked upto the front door. It wasn't open so I knocked. Colby opened the door and smiled when he saw me.
"Hey!!"
"Hi.." I said awkwardly. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the living room. No one was there so I sighed with relief.
"What was the sigh for?"
"I'm just not good with new people" I said making an excuse. "Can we go somewhere more private?" he nodded and picked me up... Bridal style... And ran to a room he put me down then shut and locked it. He saw my face change so he came and sat by me.
"My roommates have a tenancy to just walk in so.... I lock it every chance I get!" there was an awkward silence...