Overnight

When Colby broke our kiss he asked if I wanted to goto suicide bridge. I agree. Some crazy shit happened as a doll was found. I told Elton I was sleepy.
"4 blankets, 6 people. Two have to share" he said holding 4 blankets.
"I'll share with Colby." I said.
"And I'll share with you" Amanda said looking at Elton.
"Then it's sorted" I grab a blanket off of Elton and lay right next to a wall. Colby comes over and cuddles with me. His arm around my waist. I face him and lay my head on his chest.
"Awe. I wish Devyn was here so I could do that" I laugh at Corey's comment and pull the blanket over us. I hear some light snoring and peek over to see everyone asleep.

"Whatcha doing?" Colby asked.
"Looking to see if anyone's still awake"
"Why?" he asked. I could hear the curiosity I his voice.
"So I know whether I can make out with you" he smiled and leaned in. Our lips met until he pulled away.
"The camera" he said as I looked at him.
"Turn towards me, we'll make it look normal" he did and we reconnected our lips. Incase you couldn't figure it out we continued until I got tired. "Night, love you"
"Ni...wait what did you say?" I blushed as I realised what I said.
"umm.. I love you"
"Love you too" I sighed in relief and fell asleep. I was the first to wake up. I decide to prank them. I get up and scream as I run behind a wall and into a small whole I found when we were exploring.

"EV?!" I hear Colby shout loudly.
"EV?!" they all shout. I hear them running around.

Colby POV

I wake up to the sound of EV screaming. We all call for her but I can't see her. Elton grabs his camera.
"Really not the time" I said. He didn't stop though. I ran around a corner and looked for her. All of a sudden I feel someone jump on my back then drop off. I look and see its her. "Oh my god you scared me!" she hugged and kissed me. Then we walk back to everyone they look at her.
"You were hiding weren't you?" Elton said.
"Yup" she smiled.
"She really tricked me." I turn to her and give her a huge kiss.
"Stop it" Sam said.
"Just because you're jealous!" I said before flipping him off and kissing her briefly again.