Their Surprise

Sam POV

When Colby asked all of us to come downstairs, I expected anything but he had a girlfriend. You know, he's been alone for so long. When the girl walked into the room with him we were all shocked.

"In a minute we should start to chant prove it. I don't believe them" I whispered to Corey. He nodded then turned to Jake. I couldn't here what he said. Then we started chanting.
"PROVE IT PROVE IT PROVE IT" I saw them whisper something to each other. She turned to us.
"You want us to prove it?" We started to chant. She turned to Colby, put her arm around him and kissed him. I could tell he was surprised because his eyes were open for a second.
After about thirty seconds I decided to mess with them.
"Ewwwww" I said smiling. They pulled away from the kiss laughing and smiling. Suddenly Aaron realised something. I saw it on his face.
"wait wait wait.. Is this mystery jogger girl?" she nodded.

When they went upstairs

When she led him up the stairs we started to joke what they were doing.
"Probably you know what" Jake raised his eyebrows. We all laughed.
"They could just be having a conversation" everyone looked at each other.
"Nah!" we all exclaimed and fell into laughter. When they came back down we started our interview.
"So, name!" I started.

EV POV

"So, name!" Sam started the interview with the first question. I giggled as I realised I had forgot to tell them.
"Evelyn" I said. "BUT I don't like that so call me EV" they all nodded.
"Next question!" Corey exclaimed. "What were you doing upstairs?" I blushed a little and looked at Colby. Signalling him to answer the question. He shrugged and looked at me "this" he said as he kissed me. I pulled away though because I wanted to hide my face. Which I did... Behind my jumper that I had on.
"We all had that idea anyways!" Jake exclaimed. I blushed more. I knew they could tell.
"Onto the next one" Corey said again.
"How long?" Sam asked as he looked from one of us to the other.
I looked at Colby "I am going to saw a few days, OK?" I whispered. He nodded." A few days." I reply.
"Well that needed checking," Sam said referring to our whispering. I smile as we continue. Most of the questions were normal.
"When did your last relationship end?" I heard the question and I froze. My last relationship ended very badly. He cheated on me and hit me because I said I would leave him. After that we talked and he was nice to me. Nevertheless I didn't want to talk about it.
"I'm sorry, I've got to go" I stood up pecked Colby on the cheek and speed walked out. I walked as fast as possible to my apartment.

Colby POV

I started to walk after her but when I got outside she was basically gone. I walked back into the living room.
"Well done guys, you scared her off." I said. I made sure I sounded pissed off. "Who asked it? Who asked that question?" Jake slowly raised his hand with his head down. "Don't. Ask. Her. Again" after that I stormed back to my room. I had three texts.

EV♥️: Hey sorry Ieft

EV♥️: Please don't get mad at your roommates, they did nothing wrong

EV♥️: I'm just not ready to talk about it.

I felt bad as I had already gotten mad at them.

Me: Already got a little mad

EV♥️: Don't worry about it. I will see you tomorrow