Hide And Seek

Sam started a video and explained that he was going to be the seeker. He introduced me and everyone else. I already knew where my hiding spot would be. As I didn't have a camera I was told to record with my phone.

"As soon as the front door closes you need to run and hide" Colby whispered to me. I nodded. Sam left a nd shut the door we turned off the living room light and it was pitch black. I went to the fridge and climbed into the cupboards above the fridge to make it even harder. The cupboard was actually really high and large enough for me to squeeze into. I turn the brightness on my phone down and go through Instagram.

I hear the door open and close. He was here. I turned my phone screen off and sat in silence. I hear Aaron's voice meaning he was caught. Then Brennan, then Corey, then Devyn, then Colby.
"Yo I thought EV was with you" I hear Sam say. I make sure my phone is on silent and I text the whole house.

Me: I win. Haha suckers now try to find me

Sam: Where the hell are you we have searched everywhere.

Me: No toy haven't cus you haven't found me.

Then I hear Sam "THE ROOF!" I wait until I hear him again. "Where the hell is she"

Me: Give up?

Sam: Yeah

Colby: Yeah where are you

Aaron: Good job and yes.

Me: Goto the kitchen by the table and turn the light on. Then watch

"What?" I hear the confusion. Then I open the cupboard.
"Hey guys" I said giggling.
"How the fuck did you get in there?" Brennan asked looking confused. I shrugged.
"Piece of cake" I smile. "Colbyyyy come help me down?" I ask. Just before he gets to me I drop out of the cupboard. "Thanks babe" I said as I pecked him on the lips. I close the cupboard and walk over to Sam. "I win, right?" he nods.
"Pick two people to jump into the pool" the first thing I do is look at Colby tilt my head in thought then turn to the rest. I could tell Corey had spent time on his man bun.
"Corey and Colby" I say as I turn back around and smile at Colby. He shakes his head but I could tell that he couldn't help but smile.

The two stand by the pool and I push them in. Colby climbs out.
"Want a hug?" he asks.
"Just because I'm a good sport... Sure" we hug and I see the camera pointing at me. Corey tries to hug Devyn but she runs away. Brennan walked over and hugged him. I start to walk inside. But I stop at the door.
"Hey, Colby?" I shout. I see him look at me. "Dry yourself off and meet me in your room" I call to him. I walk up the stairs and into his room. I stand behind the door and wait. I hear him in the bathroom drying his hair. Then he slowly opens the door...