Prank Wars

Colby POV

I woke up the next morning but I couldn't see EV. When I walked downstairs I saw her asleep on the couch. I ran to kitchen. Corey was there. "Let's prank EV!" I said quietly. He nodded eyes wide. "Be careful and help me pick her up. We need to put her on the floaty"
"How do you know she won't wake up?"
"I picked her up while she was asleep a couple nights ago. She didn't wake up." We walked into the living room. I picked her up and Corey helped me make sure I didn't wake her up. We placed her on a floaty and slowly pushed her into the pool. Once she was in about the middle Corey and I couldn't stop laughing.

I pointed my camera at the floaty and I explained how we had gotten her into the pool.
"Dude, she's gonna be so mad at you!" Corey said as he watched her start to wriggle.
"No, she will find it funny after" I look at him. We nod. "EV!" we both Shouted at the top of her lungs. She wke up rolling off of the floaty and into the water.

She didn't rise and we couldn't see her so I jumped in. I looked around and she was no where to be found, when I came up for air I saw her push Corey into the water. "That's what you get!" she shouted as she grabbed the camera and walked inside. I chased after her but she started to run. I knew she was joking as she was laughing the whole time.

I finally got the camera back. When I went through the footage later on I saw she had said something to the camera.
"Hey Colby, I know you're going to see this but I thought I'd say it anyway. I love you and I would like to ask you if I could move in with you. If you don't want to you can pretend I never asked. But I would love to know! Love you!" I froze. I didn't even need to think about it. I ran down stairs and kissed her.
"Of course you can" I whispered to her. Our foreheads met.
"Help me pack then" she said.
"Pack for what?" Aaron and Jake said in unison.
"Moving here" I replied. They looked at EV.
"Really?" Aaron asked. Hope in his eyes. She nodded so he ran and hugged her. "I'll help too" he said.

EV POV

The last of my things were at Colby's. I was so happy. That night we decided to have some fun.. If you know what I mean.

A/N hey guys! The story is about to get sort of crazy. As you may have realised Evelyn and Colby's relationship is moving very fast, well it's about to get faster.