Swimming

I kicked the arm attached to the hand and escaped getting to the surface and breathing. The body attached to the arm reached the surface too... Colby. I roll my eyes before swimming away from him and as I expected, he pulled me back. As soon as he let go I swam again. I was a very fast swimmer so I made it to the pool wall and Climbed out.

I turned round as he realised his mistake. I jumped into the water pushing him under. As he rose from the water he held his chest in pain.
"Oh, I'm sorry did I hurt you? " I asked sarcastically. He nodded his head before basically bear hugging me and pulling me backwards.

When I stop laughing I look and realise we are extremely close. Just as I was about to lean in I hear a splash and turn around to see Aaron, Corey and Sam jump in behind me. I groaned and rolled my eyes before letting go of Colby and turning around.

Colby hugs me from behind holding me by the waist under the water. I could tell the others didn't know because they were looking at us and weren't 'ewing' or telling us to stop.

Me and Colby stayed in the same place the whole time. Aaron was pushed under the water. When he rose he pushed every one else under. When they all brought their head to the surface they looked at us.
"Cuddling over there are we?" Sam said. That's when I realised that under the water they had seen Colby's arms around me. We didn't move. We just glared at them until they turned away with their hands up in surrender.

Me and Colby had moved into the jacuzzi and were chatting. Out fingers were wrinkly and it was pitch black where the light didn't reach. The three boys had gone inside 20 minutes ago. I looked at Colby as he talked. He talked about where he came from. When I realised I didn't even know about his job. "What's your job?" I asked.
"Oh.... Ummm... I'm a YouTuber"
"What about everyone else?"
"They are all youtubers too... Except for Devyn, she occasionally hair dresses and make up on other people. But she and Corey have a joint channel and usually she takes most the money from that" suddenly his eyes look behind me so I followed his gaze only to have the same trick pulled on me as he grabbed me and pulled me close to him. I look at his eyes. They are extremely close. I was looking down at him as I was sitting on his lap. I leaned my forehead on his. "What time is it?" he asks. I grab my phone from the side of the pool without getting off of him.
"10:56" I reply.
"That's long enough" he said to himself as he put his hands on the back of my head and our lips touched we were there for a long time just making out. Without breaking the kiss, I grabbed my phone to check the time. It was 11:49. We had been making out for nearly an hour and it was almost midnight. I pulled away. "Babe, its nearly midnight" I said as I look at him.
"And... Oh shit"
"What?"
"Nothing" he said smiling. I rolled my eyes and kissed him again. We stayed there until 12. When I opened my eyes I saw he had a natural face until he deepened out kiss which showed on his face as he frowned slightly with his eyes still shut.
"Huh hmm" we brake the kiss and I turn around. There stood a guy that I didn't recognise. "Where is my kiss Colby" he asked. I wasn't sure if he was being serious or not until he bursted out laughing. "So this is the girl you haven't stopped talking about for days?" I blush.
"And you are?" I ask.
"Brennan, hi nice to meet you" he walked over and I shook his hand. When I turned to Colby he was blushing but I pretended not to notice. "We are playing midnight hide and seek, you have no choice, you have to play" I nod and get out of the jacuzzi. Once I got changed I met everyone in the living room.