thick stick - richie tozier

This was a request for April206. I hope you like it!

Bill Denbrough, one of my really good friends, invited me and his friends which he calls "The Losers Club" to the Quarry. And I was super excited. I put on a blue swimsuit (just pretend that you and beverly are the only ones wearing swimsuits) and I put light brown wavy hair in a ponytail. When I was ready, I rode my bike over to the quarry. 

I already saw Beverly and the others there. "Hey guys!" I said grabbing their attention. All of them turned around and looked at me. Richie wolf whistled at me and Bills face froze stiff as a stick. "Damn Myfy, you thick. So am I." Richie says. Stan rolls his eyes at him. "Richie, you ain't thick you stick." I started laughing and walk up towards them. "So who's going first?" I ask. Beverly wiggles her eyebrows at me. 

"I'll go!" She yelled. Beverly jumped into the water and slowly everyone starts to jump in. Leaving just Richie and I. "Myfy, I think I you need a little...push!" Richie yelled and pushed me into the water.  Richie jumped in and splashed me. I laughed at him and started to splash him.All of us had a good time. We played chicken fight, spalshed each other, and even found a turtle. Ben decided to keep it. 

But after we got in the water Richie slapped my ass. I gasped and turned towards him. "Richie, what the hell!" I whisper yelled. Richie wiggled his eyesbrows at me. "You know you like it." Richie whispered. Shivers went down my spine. "Wh am I gonna do with you, Tozier." I said. Richie smiled at me and grabbed my wrist. He took me a little far from the losers and smashed his lips on mine. 

I gasped at first and that gave Richie enough time to stick his tonuge inside my mouth. I pulled him closer as our tonuges danced together. When I pulled away Richie's face was super red. And he had a idiot smile on his face. "Will you be my-

"Yes!" I yelled. And I laid down on him and started kissing him again