Annoying | Eddie Kaspbrak

Richie Tozier is my brother. 

Richie and I basically are the same. We wear the same clothes, we have the same glasses, and we both flirt the same. Althought i'm a little bit better then him. (and when I say better I mean I am way better.)

The only difference about us is that I have red hair and blue eyes. Richie has dark brown curly hair and dark brown eyes. For the most part we get along pretty well.

Today though was a litte boring. Richie and I were in my room, watching Carrie. It was one of my favorite scary movies so far. Besides The Shinning. 

I streached out my arms and looked up at Richie. He was watching the movie so intesely like it was his first time watching it. Even though we've seen it a thousand times. 

"Richie, i'm bored. Can we do something?" I ask. Richie looks down at me for a second and then looks back up at the teleivison. "We could go hang out with my friends." he suggests.

I got up from the floor and streched again. "Alrighty!" I say and I grabbed my backpack and walked outside. Richie groaned and turned off the TV.

"I didn't mean now! The movie was getting to the good part!"

____

We went over to our school building and sat in the back. Richie and I set down our bikes and sat on the ground behind the building. 

"Do you know when they're showing up?" I asked unpatiently. Richie rolled his eyes and looked at his watch. I never noticed that he had one on. 

"Hey, whose watch is that?" I ask leaning towards it. Richie yanked his arm away and coughed awkwardly. "I-It was a friends." he mumbled.

Then all of his friends showed up. Minus, Beverly and Ben. Richie said they were going on a date. However I had my eyes at Eddie. He was cute, small, and a adorable germaphobe. 

"Hey guys." I say. All of them awkwardlly wave at me. I formed a line with my mouth and tapped my fingers on the ground. Eddie was staring straight at me. I winked at him and he blushed, looking away and on the ground. 

"So," Mike said holding out the 'o.' "What do you guys want to do?" 

"Oh, I know what I want to do." I said biting my lip at Eddie. He giggled softly and rubbed the back of his arm. Richie rolled his eyes at me and shook his head.

"H-How about w-w-we go to m-my house?" Bill suggests.

"No way, Sydney is just gonna rub her coochies all over Eddie." Richie yells. Then I started busting out laughing while Eddie blushed in embarresment.

"Dude,  I wouldn't do that."

"You probably dream of it." he mumbled. I slightly glared and stood up. Leaning up aganist on the wall. "Come on, Sydney. Don't deny it. We know you want to kiss him." Stan says. I smirk and walk over to Eddie.

"Maybe I don't," then I grabbed Eddie's shirt. "Or maybe I do." And then I smashed my lips on Eddies. I heard 'oohs' from behind me. Though I didn't care, I flipped them off and held Eddie tighter. 

And when I pulled away Eddie gasped for air. He grabbed his inhaler and took a puff before kissing me again. "Woo! Way to go Ed's!" Richie yelled.

He pulled away and stared at me. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. Everyone leaned foward and waited for me to respond with something.

"Of course, Eddie. Of course." I say. Eddie smiled and kissed me again.

And that's how I got my first boyfriend

A/N: lmao sorry that was soooo cheesy.