My Noodle ➴ Wyatt Oleff ➴ Part Three

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I sat on the bench waiting for Wyatt to come. The birds chirped, along with the breezey winds that hit my face lightly. 

And at that moment Wyatt arrived. I stood up and looked at him. "Hey, (Y/N). Before you say anything there's something I want to-

"No, you sit down and listen to what I have to say." 

Wyatt was shocked of course, but he sat down. I exhaled out of my nose and started ranting.

"Do you know how miserable i've been these past weeks, Wyatt?"

"I don't know, v-

"That was a retorical question, Jess." I said rubbing my temples. Wyatt gulped at me. He knew that I only use his middle name whenever i'm mad at him

"I have been miserable and lonely for three weeks now. You want to know why, because you haven't been spending any time with me." Wyatt was about to say something however I cut him off. "You are my boyfriend. And boyfriends are supposed to hang out with their girflriends. You would always make up an excuse on why we-

"I wasn't making up an excuses (Y/N)!" Wyatt yelled at me. He was now standing up and all in my face. I was shocked but quickly changed my facial expression to anger. "Then what the hell have you been doing these past three weeks!" I yelled back.

That shut him up. He glared at me and started to walk away until I yelled at him and said "H-Have you been cheating on me?" he turned around and scoffed at me.

"What, of course not. I mean..sure i've wanted to break up...but i've never wanted to cheat on you." Wyatt muttered. I scoffed back at him, tears starting to well up into my face. 

"You wanted to break up, is that why you were distance? Did you even like me in the first-

"OF COURSE I LIKED YOU! I'VE ALWAYS LIKED YOU!"

"IF YOU LIKED ME, YOU WOULD HAVE MADE TIME WITH ME. SURE, I'M BUSY BUT I ALWAYS MAKE TIME FOR YOU. YOU NEVER ACTED LIKE THIS WHEN WE FIRST STARTED DATING!"

"THEN MAYBE WE SHOULDN'T DATE IF APPARENTLY I NEVER MAKE TIME FOR YOU!" Wyatt yelled back. I shoved him and walked away. 

"Of course you're going to run away...YOU ALWAYS RUN AWAY FROM ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS!" he yelled. I screamed and walked away faster. Yet Wyatt caught up to me.

"You know what...YOU ARE MY PROBLEM!" I yell. Wyatt stumbled back and fell on the ground. 

"I remember how fucking excited you were when you would see me. Or if I called you, or texted you. Or even like your comment on social media." I took a long pause and blinked away tears. "And now," I said in a crying voice. "Now, you barely want to see me anymore."

"Well maybe if you weren't so needy I-

"Needy? Me? Well maybe if you weren't all bitchy all the time we could be a better couple." Then I sniffed and wiped away some tears off my face. "Well, if we were still dating."

"Well maybe if you weren't so scared to have sex-

"No! Don't you dare finish that fucking sentence, Oleff. I am done with you. YOU HEAR ME! DONE!" I turned away from him.

Wyatt groaned angryily and took something out his pocket. "I guess I don't need to give you this then." he yelled. I turned back around and saw him throw a neck, earings, and a braclet. I gasped silently and looked back at him. 

Wyatt rolled his eyes at me and walked past me. "Dating you was a mistake."

A/N: oof, should I make a part four. and i bet y'all didn't see that coming.