My Noodle ➴ Wyatt Oleff ➴ Part Two

Sophia ended up spending the night at my house. When I woke up, I had a lot of messages from Wyatt. 

30 messages from my noodle.

A lot.

Of course, I didn't read each and every one that he read but I did read the ones that stood out

my noodle: Babe, please talk to me!

my noodle: Is it because I keep correcting you, is that why you're not talking to me?

my noodle: Are you going to break up with me? Are you mad at me? (Y/N)!

7 missed calls from my noodle.

I covered my mouth with my hand and exhaled. "Sophia, I think I did too much. Look." I said shoving the phone in her face. I watched her scroll down and read the messages. Then she looked back at me and heavily exhaled.

"Okay, so this is what you're going to do..."

➴ The Next Day ➴

I went to Wyatt's contact and pushed the call button. It only took half a ring before he picked up. 

"(Y/N), hey. What's up!" Wyatt said in a excited tone.

"Meet me at Blue Jay Park ASAP." I demanded. There was a long pause before he responded.

"Uh, sure. But wh-

I ended the call before he could say another word. I grabbed my purse and put on some shoes and walked out the door to go to Blue Jay Park.

Wyatt's P.O.V. (uh oh)

"Uh, sure. But wh- I couldn't even finish my sentence because (Y/N) hung up. I sighed and looked over at Jaeden. "You think she's mad at me?"

"Uhmmm...yeah. Most likely."

I sighed at Jaeden's comment and gathered up my things. "Well I bet she won't be mad at me when she finds out that I got her this." I said pulling out the promise ring. Which came with a neckalace and matching earnings.

Jaeden smiled at me and nodded. "Yep, she won't be mad when she says that." he said. I smield back at him and walked out of the house and went to meet (Y/N). I can't wait to see her.

I'm so happy!

A/N: Aw, poor Wyatt. And sorry the last two chapters were short. Chapter three will be longer.