Breakfast Sandwhich

✖️Lexi-Anne View;✖️

The second I woke up, it was dark. "Hazel." I whispered, trying to see in the dark.

"I'm right here." Hazel whispered back.

"I'm hungry." I whined. Me and Hazel had become very close the last day. Since she was in charge of me, I'd beg her for things. But, not really begging, but asking.

"Your aloud to go eat with everyone else now. It's actually breakfast time, let's go." Hazel said turning the bright light on. It took about a minute to get use to the light, so when it was time, me and Hazel headed towards Cell Block D.

"I'm carol." A woman with short hair, introduced herself.

"Hello, Carol." I said, smiling. "I'm Lexi-Anne. But I'd rather people call me Lexi."

"So what was the world like out their?" Carol asked me sitting with me.

"Pretty hard, actually. It's getting worse everyday. Those biters always end up finding you, it's ridiculous." I said taking a bite out of my sandwich, which tasted amazing. "The last meal I had was two weeks ago. It was an expired bag of candy." Me and Carol start giggling.

"Good morning, Carol." A woman with blonde hair said to her.

"Morning." Carol said in a attitude manner. "That's Tyler Moore. She's dating Ricks son. He can't see that she's no good for him." Carol explains, just as I finish my breakfast sandwich.

"Lexi-Anne?" A kind male voice says in front of me. I nod my head and then i see the love of my life. Hunter.

A/N: So what do you think?? This book is most likely gonna be twenty chapter with an epilogue. Don't worry this books gonna have an happy ending :)

Q.O.T.C:

Who's your favorite character in the walking dead?