War

✖️Lexi-Anne's view;✖️

"My mother died giving birth to my little sister Judith. Every night after that, I'd cry myself to sleep. I'd think about her constantly. In my dreams, she'd die over and over again. But, eventually it stopped." Carl said, then stopped. We enjoyed the silence.

"Is the sickness still going around?" I asked him.

"Yeah, mostly everyone died. Some people are getting treated." Carl said, then a huge boom went of.

"What was that?" I asked terrified.

"Let's go check it out." Carl said, as he waited for me to get my boots on. "Let's go."

We sprinted to the courtyard where the rest of the crew was. On the bottom of the hill was a huge tank, and a group of people. "Rick," A guy smirked. "We need to talk."

"Who's that?" I whispered to Carl.

"The governor. He's not good." Carl whispered back, taking my hand. "Wars about to go down, I need you to go gather the kids, and the elder. Get them on the bus."

"I'm not leaving you," I argued.

"Trust me. I'll find you. I always will." Carl promised me, as i sprinted of to get the people.

First I went to Cell Block A. That's where the sick were. "Come on, get on the bus!!" I yelled for everyone to hear.

"What's going on? Where's Maggie?" A Korean guy asked me, limping down the stairs.

"The governor is attacking. She's in the courtyard. She's alright." I assured him, walking over to a old woman with a cane. "Come on ma'am." I patted her back.

-

"Carl!" I yelled, then shot a walker. I've never used a gun before and was trying to figure it out. Carl was no where to be found.

"Carl!" A sore voice yelled. It was Rick. "Rick!" I yelled running over to him. He was beaten up pretty badly.

"Wheres Carl?" He asked right away.

"I, I don't know!" I struggled to get out. There was several gun shots close to us. It was Carl. Thank god!

"Where's Judith?" Rick asked Carl.

"Haven't seen her." Carl said almost in tears. They both looked at me. I sadly shook my head. We three headed over to the baby carrier. Of course, she wasn't there. They both started balling tears. A walker came towards us. Carl immediately shot the walker until he was out of shotgun shells.