Hazel and Ryan

✖️Lexi-Anne's View;✖️

"How many people have you killed?" The man asked us.

"None, why would I kill a innocent person?" I answered as the three men looked at Hunter for an answer.

"I had to kill my mother, when she got bit." Hunter said, with his eyes filing with water.

"Guess there is only two to ask then." The Asian boy said behind then. "How many walkers have you killed?" The southern man asked his last question.

"Too many to count." Hunter said.

"Me too." I quickly add on.

"Hand over your weapons please. There is no harm here." He said putting his hand out. 

I handed him my knife and sword. Yes, I did have a sword. It has always been my choice of weapon.

"Come with us." The Asian spoke, as we followed them through the courtyard.

"You both will be separated at first. The bravest will watch you for one day. Your trust needs to be earned." The redneck told us, unlocking a gate.

"Say your goodbyes for now." One of them said.

"You have to do this. Stay strong." Hunter said pushing me into a hug, making little twirls in my long hair.

-

"I'm Rick." The southern one said as he walked into a caged room."Hazel will be watching you. Don't worry she's harmless." Rick said, looking at the young blonde haired girl.

"Hazel Blue." Hazel said as she handed me a cup of water.

"Thank you." I said rushing to the cup of water chugging it down.

"Plenty more of that, deary." Rick said, smirking as he walked out, locking the cage.

"So this is all you do, huh?" I asked the young girl as I sat down on the bed that to my right.

"Yep. Of course I get breaks to get rest and eat. But that's only once a day. Which is perfectly fine with me." Hazel shrugged as she sat down on the metal chair, as she got a deck of cards out. "Wanna play?"

Hunter's View;

"This is Ryan." Glenn said to me as we both walked into the caged room.

"Ryan Lawson, nice to meet you. Pleasure to meet you. What's your name?" Ryan said in a kind manner.

"Hunter Winters." I introduced my self, taking a seat.

"You seem angry." Ryan said sitting across from me.

"Well since I don't get to see my girlfriend for twenty four hours, I'm pretty much pissed." I explained myself, trying to earn trust.