eleven

Kilig; noun, the rush or joy one feels after seeing or experiencing something romantic

School was going slow, having almost ending. It was on a Thursday, when Cathy was walking on the hallway and twirling her small necklace around her finger and just minding her own bussiness when a girl bumped into her.

"You're with Ashton right?" she piped.

Cathy, not sure of what they were with Ashton mumbled an "I don't know" and walked away.

"You were amazing last weekend by the way! I was the one with Michael after the show! Tell him I said hi. " she called out.

She waved at her a goodbye,  unsure of how to respond.

Walking to to parking lot, it was strange not to see her mom waiting for her there.

And suddenly, a Michael Clifford emerged almost from nowhere, newly dyed hair and out of breath, speaking faster than Eminem in Rap God, rambling something about someone called Alice and that Ashton was somewhere waiting.

Cathy merely raied her eyebrows,  confused of what the hell the blue haired boy was talking about. Impatiently, Michael grabbed her wrist and dragged her to God-knows-where. On the way, lines of girls were on both sides of the hallway, giggly and happy. Cathy, still not processing what in the world was going on.

Then suddenly, she was shoved into the multipurpose hall from the backstage entance, making her stand alone on stage,  which was normally for student assemblies, programs and dances due to its large capacity amd huge ass stage and killer sound system. There, Michael scurried off amd picked up a large board, gave the girl she had a short conversation earlier what seemed to be a small digital camera.

Looking down, she saw Ashton with a guitar, Luke, Michael and Calum each on one side of the gigantic area holding up signs that said, "Rollercoaster that's life", making her laugh since Ashton remembered about her favorite member of One Direction.

"This girl, made my life interesting in the short span of a couple months. We've been through motherfucking rollercoasters. I'm absolutely terrible at public speaking,  but I want to tell you all, this girl, made my extremely fucking pointless life into a great one. From our first lesson, to that doughnut I bought you, to when we were on stage. I love you. I apologize if I sound like Satan's anus bursting out words due to my cough, and extremely discoordinated with the guitar, but I just really want to sing you this song to make it even cheesier." Ashton said through the microphone, earning reactions feom the crowd.

"YOU BOUGHT HER A DOUGHNUT AND YOURE SINGING A SONG TO HER? CATHY, YOU'RE FUCKING LUCKY." Michael yelled from across the large ass venue, still being heard despite not having a microphone. This earned him a middle finger from Ashton.

He started strumming the guitar, to one of maybe the cheesiest songs he thought of, making Cathy tear up a little from laughing and turning her face scarlet.

From the moment I met you

Everything changed, I knew I had to get you

Whatever the pain.

I had to take you and make you mine.

This made everyone 'awww' at the situation. He continued singing, and as he finished, he said,

"I'm no Zayn Malik or whatever,  but we could probably as good or better than Zerrie for an OTP,  so Catherine Henry Williams, will you be my girlfriend to make my bandmates' OTP a thing?"

Cathy ran down the stairs and wrapped her arms around Ashton, the guitar strapped behind him, kissed him hard and said, "Yes you fucker, I love you."

And with that, the other few members of the football team threw confetti in the air, marking the start of the official phase of Wirwin.

~~~

DONT HATR ME I PUT FLUFF HERE BC SOME DRAMA IS COMING ALRIGHTY I'LL UPDATE IN A FEW DAYS I SWEAR IM SORRY ILY