Who Are You?

In a blink of an eye, I reached for Justin's shirt. I grabbed it and pulled him out. His body flew across the room. I clenched my fist tighter, wincing as I still felt the burning pain in my palms. Shouldn't my hand be regenerated by now?

Justin landed on the speakers so hard the music stopped working anymore, earning a boo's from the crowd, others shocked of what just happened. I walked up to him, the noisy crowd giving me my way. I don't know what I'm feeling but I felt like I just want to rip him. How dare he lock Camila in that room at the first place.

"You're pretty strong for a resurrected person." He laughed in pain and rubbed his neck. "Take a joke!"

"She was looking for a way out yet you locked her in." I yelled, my fangs contracting out. I could just rip his flesh right now. "Not only that, you left her there. Do you know what you have done?"

"Do I look like I care about that?" He stood up, trying not stumble and fall on the broken speakers. "This is the first time I've seen an emotional vampire."

"Lauren," Ashley touched my arm trying to pull me out from causing a scene. "They're just having fun. Leave them be."

My insides were burning. I ignored what she said and pulled my arm away from her. They haven't seen Camila how I did. They hurt her, yet they say it was just a joke. She begged to let herself out yet they left. How can this be all a joke?

Justin laughed at the situation and I swear I felt my blood boiling. With a gush of a wind, I landed a blow straight to his face as soon as he stumbled back. I landed another one on his cheek, completely tossing him to the ground. He growled inhuman-like.

"Justin." Nick tried hold him down but he pushed him away.

I grinned at the sudden thrill that was going to happen. The crowd around continued watching, eagerly cheering for us to fight. I heard his bones cracked and I clapped.

"Come on, puppy." I urged him, my beast rising to the surface. Atleast now if I'll be standing infront of the office they won't be able to say that I hit someone defenceless.

His body twisted in abnormal ways until his fur grew rapidly on his skin. His claws growing longer and his legs bending in an unusual state. I cracked my neck, my eyes turning red. It's been a long time since I had a one on one with a wolf. He barred his canine teeth at me and with great speed hurled me off the ground.

I flew high and I twisted my body to land on the carpet with balance. With incredible speed he bit my arm and threw me to the keg stand.

"That's it." I laughed and winced at his bite, my beast hyping up. He lurched for me again and I dodged down, making him attack the sink. I immediately grabbed his wrist and cracked it from his arm, he let out a painful howl and slashed his claws at my shoulders. I stumbled back onto the counter in pain.

"Lauren!" Harry called out for me but I ignored him. "Stop!"

I touched the claw marks on my shoulder, blood dripping and running down my whole arm. Using fast speed, I ran to the wolf and slammed his throat down the counter. He let out a cry as I step on his now injured wrist.

"Listen to me." My claws dug in the soft flesh in his throat, ridding him of any sudden movements and breath. I felt the need to rip it, my hand begging me to sink it further.

I growled loud enough for him and the front crowd to hear. "If you ever, EVER touch Camila again, I won't hesitate."

"I'll touch her in places other than the storage room." He managed to mumble out and I've had enough.

I don't know what has gotten in me. But I knew for sure my body screamed to end him right now. That's until I felt my body thrown feet away from him. I managed to time it right and pushed myself off the ground to stand back up, the word murder only appearing up in my mind.