9

" i couldn't tell you why she felt that way, she felt it everyday. i couldn't help her. i just watched her make the same mistakes. "

-Nobody's home by Avril Lavigne

unedited!

-

louis

I woke up in the morning with an unbearable headache. It seemed as if I had been hit or maybe I hit my head on my table next to my bed, but whatever it was, caused me a lot of pain. What a great way to start another day!

I had the morning to do anything I wanted to do. I first went into my bathroom and wash up before going to change. I changed into a white sweater and some jeans.

I thought I was alone in the house but I guess I was wrong. I heard a little ruffling outside of my room. Once it was quiet, I opened my door slowly looking around. Instead, I saw a lady. She had brown long hair and looked around her 30s.

"Hello?" I said confused. Her head shot towards me.

"Oh, you must be Louis?" The lady said sending me a half-hearted smile.

"Yes, and you are?"

"I'm Rain, your fathers girlfriend." She said.

I hid the shock that I was feeling. What did she even see in that monster?

"Oh well, nice to meet you, but I have to get to, uh, class." I said and quickly got out of my house.

I felt bad for the lady. She seemed nice but she was going to have reality hit her hard at the end.

I got out of that house incase my father saw me talking to her.

I didn't really have anything to do, or go so I went to eat breakfast. I went to a pancake shop that my mom and I used to go to.

"Hey Lou! The usual?" Said Pam, the lady who worked here. She was like a second mother to me.

"Yes, thank you Pam." I said as I got my plate filled with blueberry and strawberry pancakes with whip cream.

I heard the bell from the door which someone had walked in. I turned my face and I saw Harry.

"Louis!" Harry said as he walked over to me and sat down.

"Hey dude." I said with a mouthful.

"Listen, there's this party or get together tonight at one of my friends house. You should come. It'll be fun and you got to get out more." Harry nudged after he got his order.

"I don't know.." I said unsure of what to do.

"C'mon, I feel like you should meet more people." Harry convinces with the little spark of hope in his eyes.

"Fine, I'll come." I said groaning.

I wasn't mad or anything about this party. I've never really been to many parties. I'm actually surprised at myself for even saying yes.

Harry and I talked a little more until we both went to school together.

"Alright, i see you later then." I said and we waved each other good bye and went our own ways. I had phys. first so I went there. I got all of my make up work since I was in all the big classes, I had more work. I had some free time before my English class. I quickly started some work then headed to class.

I looked around and say next to Ama since that was my seat. I was hoping she wouldn't say anything else about the day before but she turned around towards me and opened her mouth.

"Thank you for last night." She smiled as I sent her a small smile.

Our class went by pretty fast and as soon as I knew it i was heading home to get ready for a party. When I got home, my dad was not home and I was relieved.

I ate some yogurt and then headed out to the party. As I walked out my door to get to my car, I saw Ama getting out of her house and into hers. She was wearing a red dress, not skin tight, but just right, and black high heels. Her hair was down and curled into big locks and I had to admit she looked beautiful.

She peaked up from the floor and saw me. She sent me a small wave and smile and I awkwardly sent one back.

There was just something about her that made me want to know more about her. Something that made me even more curious. Something that had me up at night just thinking about her.

I found my self staring so I quickly looked away awkwardly and went into my car. I put the address Harry sent me into my GPS and went my way.

When I got there, I parked my car and heard loud pop music blaring through the house and I knew that I never should've said yes to come.

///////

woah I'm so sorry I'm late to update, but sorry okay caN WE ALL TAKE A MOMENT AND HUST THE 5SAUXE albUM CAMS OUF IN NORTHAMERICA TODAY AND HOLY SHIT ITS PERFECTION AND GUYS YKU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM I CANT BELIEVE JDKSKDMSOSKFK IM SO PROYD OKAY VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY PLEASEEEEE ILY ALL