five

"wheres your partner in crime?"

like i said, it was odd seeing the two spilt apart and today was one of thoses horrid days. josh was at a small family gathering, (his aunt emphasizing the word family); joshs mum going all the way saying tyler was as much as family to them, josh heavily agreeing, but his aunt wasnt having any of it.

so here tyler was, sitting idly alone on the bash couch while his siblings pestered him.

"like i told maddy and zack, hes at a family gathering so please do something else rather then bother me."

tylers boredom expression, however, quickly flipped to happiness when the doorbell rang out, muttering to his younger brother, jay, to zip it when jay snickered about his mood change. pulling josh into a brief hug, which the older reciprocated easily, when tyler opened the door; silently tugging josh further into the house and up the stairs.

both boys ignoring the snickers and laughs they got when tyler pulled josh into his room, both of them already stripping until they were only in their boxers before slipping under the covers.

"how was it?"

thats when josh broke and spilled out details about how horrid it was, tyler listening silently as he threaded his nimble fingers through the vibrant red curls; joshs head tiredly laying on tylers chest while his arms snaked around the youngers waist. thats when tyler felt a small trace of sleep itching its way through his veins, quickly mumbling to josh that he was actually tired enough to sleep and josh was quick to praise the boy.

"goodnight, ty."

tyler mumbled out his response before silently slipping off to sleep.

seven days since tyler slept vanished.