❄️🔥Chapter 8: Nightmares🔥❄️

Your POV

...

"You did this!!!

This was all your fault!!!

Everything that happened was because of your stupid actions!!!

Thanks to you...

She's gone!!!"

...

...

...

I had woken up in the middle of the forest, except everything was... gray? I stood up, confused about why I woke up here and why this looked so strange.

I turned around and saw a gray version of the Mystery Shack. I didn't know where else to go so I made my way to it. I went inside, but instead of the gift shop it was a strangely familiar room. A living room.... my old living room from my old house.... Why was I here...?!?

Suddenly the whole room was lit in flames, this all brought back horrible memories. I started freaking out and my breathing became uneven.

"What are you doing here?"

A familiar voice spoke in a cold tone. I turned around to see I was at the gift shop, Dipper in front of me, a glare that could kill. "Oh, Dipper, thank goodness, I-" "HOW DARE YOU SHOW YOUR FACE HERE?!?" I was shot back by his sudden yell. "What?!? I don't understand, I-!" "This was all you're fault!!! You caused all this!!! You're a monster!!!"

...

"Monster"

...

I sat up. My skin was sweaty, my blood cold, my heart beating at a hundred miles per hour, and tears streaming down my face. What had just happened...?!? I wipe away the tears and try to calm myself down, so I went and took a shower.

"You're a monster!!!"

The words Dipper said to me... they wouldn't leave my head... Had he found out?!? No, th-that isn't possible!

After that I got dressed in a white talk top and some (f/c) jeans as I wrapped my black hoodie around my waste and put on some black Nike shoes. Luke was already awake.

Luke: Morning, (y)! (f/f *breakfast*), just how you like it!

You: Thanks, Luke...

Luke: Hey, you ok? You seem a bit pale...

You: Y-yeah, I just uh... I had a bad dream, that's all...

Luke: You sure...?

You: Yeah. Uh, thanks for breakfast.

Luke: Of course.

As I ate, I began to get nervous about going to work. To see Dipper... I shook my head, it was just a dream, that's all it was. Dipper wouldn't say those things. ...would he...?

Dipper's POV

Mabel woke me up early as usual and we went to the shack earlier than we're supposed as usual. What happened after... was pretty unusual...