Chapter 18

The SOTUS gathering was finally concluded through an event called Gear Ceremony at the beach

Beam was literally beaming as his brother put on the gear bracelet around Beam's right wrist. Now, he had already two gear bracelets. The other one was given to him by Forth.

"Thank you, P'!" Beam smiled sweetly to Knot.

Knot returned the smile twice as sweet as Beam's, then acted sullenly towards Beam. "Come on, where's my kiss and my hug? Why is it Phana always gets one from you everytime you meet each other?"

Kongpob and the rest of the hazers could hardly believe what Knot had just acted. He was acting like Beam's boyfriend just now. That unusual situation had been going on for two weeks already.

Speaking of Beam's boyfriend, Forth was sulking at the corner. Did they see it right? Forth was sulking? Not retaliating? They no longer knew what was happening.

Their eyes almost popped out of their head when Beam gave Knot a hug and a kiss on the cheek. The hazer was now grinning widely while enfolding Beam in his arms.

"You are really so cute and adorable, little one!" said Knot before squeezing Beam's cheeks.

"P'...I'm a big man already. I'm no longer a kid."

"That's why I'm making up for the lost time. I've never seen you grow up, Beam," Knot said sadly.

"P', that's enough. I don't want to see you sad. It's not your fault."

"Time is up!" Forth yelled out all of a sudden. He showed his wristwatch to Knot. It was exactly six in the evening. Knot threw deathly glares on Forth.

Forth grabbed Beam by the waist and pulled Beam closer to him.

"I miss you, baby," then kissed Beam.

"I miss you, too, hon!"

"N'Forth, do you want to die? I said, no kissing!"

"But it wasn't a kiss! It was just a peck." Forth was grinning widely while defending himself. He put his arms around Beam's shoulders and led him to their cottage for dinner.

While the senior hazers were looking dumb by their puzzled faces, Beam's circle of friends, Arthit, Wayo, Knock and Korn, were giggling. The first years knew better.

Kongpob sat beside Arthit, "My Arthit, can you tell us what is going on between those three?"

Arthit gave their Head Hazer a menacing look, "First and foremost, I'm not your property. And, even if we know something, we are not a kiss-and-tell kind of friends."

Arthit raised his brow when Kong smiled.

"What?"

Kong smiled, "Nothing!"

Deep in Kong's thoughts, he pitied the incoming juniors. With Arthit as a leader was already a torture, how much more if they had Beam as second in command? It would be hell! Both of them were tough in giving commands, firm in decision-making and sexy in executing the rules. Kong grinned even more upon mentioning the last description in his mind.

"You're creepy!"

Kongpob laughed out loud

Kongpob laughed out loud. He's looking forward to seeing them manned up the SOTUS gatherings two years from now.

Forth was smiling foolishly while heading to his father's office. He kept on glancing over his right wrist. He finally got to wear Beam's gear. He couldn't help but took a walk down memory lane.

Forth was sulking actually when they arrived home from attending the Gear Ceremony. Beam still hadn't given his gear to Forth. He was hoping that right after Beam received his gear, he would give it to him immediately. Forth waited for Beam's gear patiently. He continued to wait until he drifted off to sleep.

Unknown to Forth, Beam knew that he was sulking because of the gear. Beam didn't even know before that there's more meaning into it than by just a simple token of acceptance from the seniors of their faculty.

Forth did not explain it to him when he put his gear on him after he fainted due to exhaustion of their first love making. Beam was just glad that he decided to keep wearing it. He knew that that made Forth happy.

Now, he wanted to tease Forth because of that. Forth was pouting his lips while kept eyeing Beam's gear. Beam wanted to give in because Forth was really cute when he's sulking.

But, what he loved the most about his man was that he waited for him. He didn't even question, nor force him about the gear. When Forth eventually fell asleep, Beam smiled, "It's time, honey."

Beam leaned in to kiss Forth. Then, he took Forth's right hand, and put on his gear around his right wrist. It was perfect on him. He whispered to Forth's left ear, "Hon, I love you more each day."

When the dawn was breaking, Forth woke up with Beam's gear carefully tucked around his right wrist.

In a euphoric state, Forth planted a thousand kisses of different variations on Beam's body. That awakened Beam, and Forth's cue. He rammed his length inside Beam's wet, pinkish bud all the way to the hilt.

"Ohhh, honey! This is the best alarm clock ever!" Beam said between moans of pleasure and ecstasy.

"Then I'll keep giving you this from here onwards," Forth leaned forward and looked into Beam's eyes. He cupped Beam's face while blurting out the magical question leading to a forever with Beam, "Will. You. Marry. Me?"

Each word was punctuated with deep and hard thrusts.

Beam widened his eyes. When the full question finally sank into his mind, he smiled blissfully. Forth kept thrusting his length deeper and harder inside him. Beam knew that Forth wouldn't take no for an answer.

"You are really smart, honey," Beam licked Forth's bottom lip.

Forth chuckled sexily, "Now, your answer, baby!" Forth thrust deeper, harder and faster. He wanted Beam's reply so badly.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Ohhh, honey, yes! I'll marry you!"

The moment Beam yelled out a yes, Forth burst into climax simultaneously with Beam. That's the first time they came together.

"I love you, Forth."

"I love you even more, Beam."

Forth put his left arm under Beam's head and wrapped the other arm around Beam's waist. He kissed Beam's forehead before falling back to sleep.

To Be Continued...